Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Google Convention in SF were selling them with a new activation for free! You had a choice between a Nexus One or EVO 4G copped this one for my moms because I don't have sprint but the phone is nice!

That wasn't invite only?
Yes it was but I have my connects.

I saw that video on engadget and got instantly heated when he said everybody that came gets a free EVO.
roll.gif

People were tight when I posted the picture that I have one. It's a really good phone if I didn't work for AT&T i'd have one myself.
I sold my 3GS for $405 the other day. Some sucker just funded the EVO and paid my ETF....
pimp.gif
 i'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing sell my bb9700 and 32g 3gs to cop one but AT&T won't allow it.

Google Convention in SF were selling them with a new activation for free! You had a choice between a Nexus One or EVO 4G copped this one for my moms because I don't have sprint but the phone is nice!

That wasn't invite only?
Yes it was but I have my connects.

I saw that video on engadget and got instantly heated when he said everybody that came gets a free EVO.
roll.gif

People were tight when I posted the picture that I have one. It's a really good phone if I didn't work for AT&T i'd have one myself.
I sold my 3GS for $405 the other day. Some sucker just funded the EVO and paid my ETF....
pimp.gif
 i'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing sell my bb9700 and 32g 3gs to cop one but AT&T won't allow it.
You can't work for them and have a Sprint phone?

^^I can but they would consider it an conflict of interest and wouldn't allow me to have it while in the building its grounds for termination.

^^I can but they would consider it an conflict of interest and wouldn't allow me to have it while in the building its grounds for termination.

Then they should offer something comparable lol and in my opinion another iPhone with features the last iPhone should have had is not going to suffice. My friend works at a call center and I'm certain she has a My Touch or some T-mobile crap.

They are outsourced most of the time so she might be able to do that.

I'm tired of apple putting simple features like a video camera on the same iphone platform and calling it new and innovative. So I might cop the HD but once a decent android phone pops up with a snapdragon processer from AT&T i'm out!

I'm tired of apple putting simple features like a video camera on the same iphone platform and calling it new and innovative. So I might cop the HD but once a decent android phone pops up with a snapdragon processer from AT&T i'm out!
They're not going to release an iPhone competitor on AT&T and thats why I'm leaving.

They're not going to release an iPhone competitor on AT&T and thats why I'm leaving.

I don't think so either so i'ma just have to rock with the cookie cutter/status quo iPhone.

I don't think so either so i'ma just have to rock with the cookie cutter/status quo iPhone
I know about 6 people that have pre-ordered the EVO that had iPhones. I know thats not much but I think there will be several numbers ported out especially since you can get that $100 credit now through Sprint for leaving another company.

CAFinest23 wrote:thadangerousmind wrote:CAFinest23 wrote:They are outsourced most of the time so she might be able to do that.

I'm tired of apple putting simple features like a video camera on the same iphone platform and calling it new and innovative. So I might cop the HD but once a decent android phone pops up with a snapdragon processer from AT&T i'm out!They're not going to release an iPhone competitor on AT&T and thats why I'm leaving. I don't think so either so i'ma just have to rock with the cookie cutter/status quo iPhone.

After the iPhone drops, some good phones will be on the way.

Evo release is looking good
pimp.gif

I can get this phone and have an employee line for $25 3000 mins, unlimited text/data

how's the weight of the Evo compared to the HD2? went to tmobile to check out the HD2, and the thing is huge. don't think it'll be smart to get it for my line of work (but IDGAF, i'm still getting it
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CWrite78

how's the weight of the Evo compared to the HD2? went to tmobile to check out the HD2, and the thing is huge. don't think it'll be smart to get it for my line of work (but IDGAF, i'm still getting it
laugh.gif
)
It's the same size width wise but it does feel a little lighter.

yeah i know that, just wanted to make sure about the weight. thanks! how are you liking it so far? still not sure if im going to pre-order since im trying to finish building my PC first and this will take away from the stuff i still need to purchase
laugh.gif
.. but then again, i can always put it on the account

Originally Posted by handullz

CAFINEST...

the envy is so serious on this end..

smh...

i want one... lol...

I want one too im seriously thinking of copping a nexus one with the new update.

Back
Top Bottom