Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Also.....

Verizon HTC Touch Pro2 is Sold Out
Posted by Brandon Miniman
Thursday, September 24th at 03:30 PM

If you try to pull up the Touch Pro2 on Verizon's website, you'll get an Out of Stock notice. Either the device is wildly popular, or Verizon had a small inventory to start with. We're thinking that it's the former, as Verizon's choice of touchscreen smartphones is limited to the Storm and the Touch Pro2. Since the Storm hasn't been terribly popular, this puts the Touch Pro2 in a good light.

verizon.jpg

anybody know where i can get the flip clock for my sprint TP2? i only found ones for the TP and i heard they dont work well on the TP2

Damn, is that weather on the home page a build also along w/ the flippin clock? I need to get that on my phone asap. My home page looks mad plain since Idon't like a lot of useless stuff on it

Yea the weather and clock come with the build.
Overall that new TouchFlo3D is
pimp.gif
can't wait to see the final build, there prob only going to be some minor changes but still.
I hope Tilt developers can use it.
You can prob download that build or find a nice ROM with it

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any word when Sprint is going to start replacing Touch Pro's with the 2, like last year with the Mogul's lol...

i feel it breaking.. soon..

i hope soon... cuz they didnt have too many TPs when they dropped...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by sreggie101

just copped the touch pro 2 for verizon
pimp.gif
can't wait for that %%@ in the mail. messed with my friends tp2. its really nice. very responsive plus
keyboard is fire. if u want a smart phone cop this %%@. or the tour. but that keyboard is hella narrow.
When you get that post in here what you think of it.
Im still in the dilemma of to get the Tour or Touch Pro 2.
Im pissed i went into Verizon expectin to check it out but found out they can only mail it to you.

Im still trying to figure out the Pros and Cons of the Touch Pro 2 over the Tour.
From my understanding you cant get apps like Blackberry?

it really came down to keyboard size. i have big hands so the tour couldn't really cut it for me. the tour is probably the better phone when it comes toapps. its usually a simple matter of downloading it to the phone. im not so sure tho with the tp2. im still new to the phone so i couldn't tell you much.(im still tryin to figure out how to get google maps on it, my friend who has the tp2 got it but i dunno how).

performance wise, the phone delivers. honestly the touch flo 3d system is smooth and streamlined. screen response is almost on par with iphone (light touchneeded, you don't have to really press down at all). battery life i expected to be done within a day like the tour but its exceeded my expectations. as forany phone, especially a smartphone, if you beast the internet on the phone, watch movies or talk up the !@%, then obviously your gonna kill the battery. butgeneral usage will yield great battery life.

i still have more to learn about the phone and getting used to all the features takes some time...(i upgraded from a dare). but i def dont regret getting thetp2 over the tour. i prefer it over the tour now in fact, not that the tour is a bad phone by any means.

PM me if you want more feedback, info..more than happy to help.

Mastamind89 wrote:
The Leo aka HD 2 will be released in Oct. overseas, I believe the Netherlands will be the first to receive it. It seems like HTC was really pushing for it and not waiting on service companies. Hopefully we can get word on if it will come to the states or not soon, and as for the price for the phone brand new it will be $800. Well that's what the US dollar equivalent is. As for Sprint I have no clue, try calling them and seeing whatsup.
For Windows Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 Users, Marketplace Comes Later Posted by Brandon Miniman September 25th, 2009 at 05:44 PM Coming up in just a couple of weeks, a wave of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices will hit store shelves around the world and the doors to the WinMo app store, dubbed Windows Marketplace for Mobile, will open. Microsoft has made it publicly known that Windows Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 users will be able to utilize the Marketplace, but not immediately. We've been in touch with Microsoft, and here's what we learned: How will older devices get Marketplace for Mobile loaded onto their phones? Would there be a CAB install file available? Additional details on using Windows Marketplace from a phone running Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1 will be provided by the end of the year. Stay tuned. So that means for the rest of us not getting new hardware, it's going to be another couple of months before we can start gleefully downloading apps. This waiting period may give Microsoft some time to soft-launch the store and squash bugs before tens of millions try to access the store.
New HTC HD2 build shows off animated wallpapers and Twitter Tab Written by Nick Gray A few days ago I posted a post with information about a new Twitter app that will be included on the HTC HD2. At the time, these was some speculation debating the authenticity of the Twitter tab. A few bloggers believed that it was not developed by HTC, but rather one of the incredibly talented developers on xda-developers. Now, a few shot videos have surfaced that show off new features of TouchFLO 3D, including the Twitter tab and animated wallpapers. We've seen the animated wallpapers in action before with animated an animated weather background.

eek.gif
�� I need to get back on HTC...

My iphone is killing me.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Also.....

Verizon HTC Touch Pro2 is Sold Out

Posted by Brandon Miniman

Thursday, September 24th at 03:30 PM

If you try to pull up the Touch Pro2 on Verizon's website, you'll get an Out of Stock notice. Either the device is wildly popular, or Verizon had a small inventory to start with. We're thinking that it's the former, as Verizon's choice of touchscreen smartphones is limited to the Storm and the Touch Pro2. Since the Storm hasn't been terribly popular, this puts the Touch Pro2 in a good light.

verizon.jpg

its in stock now. copped it a few days ago.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

also, vzw offered the tp2 for same price as tour for $150 which is a deal and a half
pimp.gif
Was that a deal they gave you personaly, or are they giving everyone that deal in store?

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Any word when Sprint is going to start replacing Touch Pro's with the 2, like last year with the Mogul's lol...

I came in here to ask the same thing......

thats all Im waiting for really
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Downloaded this free nav http://www.waze.com/ haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet. But if you're interested d/l it
Also the opening of the market place is coming around soon.
Tryin it out now. Well downloaded it. I'll work it out on my way to work tonight and give an update. it has a twitter co-op which allows u totweet ya road updates as u go along

I like the icon for it.
But I don't have my car on campus but I'll mess around with it.
The twitter feature sounds cool

Yea the clarity is a lil blurry as if it wasn't made for the phone, etc. Runs a lil slow durin set up and log in but I'll check the speed again lateron when I drive and after I clear my RAM. Right now I'm searchin for the best Theme w/ the weather and flip clock on the today screen. Can't seem tofind one in the xda forum

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

no deals for sprint TP2 yet?
This may have been posted, but rumor has it Sprint will be lowering the price of the TP2 to $199 starting Oct. 1 to match Verizon.

Anybody flash their Touch Pro 2 from stock to the Energy ROM from xda-developers? Looksreal good and dude updates it like every few days or so. Read the replies and its better than what ppl expectin WinMo 6.5 to be like.

The TouchFlo 3D 2.5 got a Twitter Tab which is hot. I created a Twitter account just b/c of it. Don't know how long I'll keep it though
ohwell.gif
Aint nothinto tweet about forreal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

sreggie101 wrote:

also, vzw offered the tp2 for same price as tour for $150 which is a deal and a half
pimp.gif
Was that a deal they gave you personaly, or are they giving everyone that deal in store?

id say everyone. im not sure tho.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by lysolflow

I came in here to ask the same thing......

thats all Im waiting for really
nerd.gif
qft. only reason i check this post daily

Just got done flashing my first ROM and I can compare it to gettin a tattoo, once u get one it becomes addictin
laugh.gif
Usin the EnergyRom 9.23 build from xda andit is cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean. Still tryna get the Twitter tab workin tho, but the phone is slowly comin along, way better than the stock ROM

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It is great!
Sometimes you gotta give the ROM some time to fully optimize.
But yea it's so much better than the stock, faster, more memory etc

Back
Top Bottom