Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by handullz

ninjahood wrote:

you can get da cheapest plan on T-mobile, add data for 34.99 and pay for da phone outright, in my opinion it comes out cheaper like that....

only phone with EVO specs with a android OS is da nexus one.

yep...

finna cop the HD2...  unlock...

and use web2go... i still would get 3g speeds...

29.99 for 500 min... 10 for web2go...

free text thru Google Voice...

winner winner chicken dinner...

HD2 is trash, I had two of them, both buggy, glitchy, lag fest piece of %*+%. I would not recommend it to ANYONE. I would wait for Project Emerald or wait till they update the HD2 firmware.

yeah that video just confirmed what i already knew.....that ALMOLED screen is on da nexus one is >>>>>>*

and for any of ya that got sweet plans on t-mobile i would advise getting it VS jumping da hoops and head to another provider to

only get very marginal improvements.

i always tell myself to not be an early adopter.

but that evo 4G is just too awesome to wait any longer for
smh.gif

IYE3 the $50 is actually given to you on a GC to do whatever with. I just went and did it came up like $55 with tax

if no good android or nokia phones that work with ATT 3g by this summer i might have to cop an iphone.. and i've been anti iphone since its inception

Originally Posted by tecca nena

if no good android or nokia phones that work with ATT 3g by this summer i might have to cop an iphone.. and i've been anti iphone since its inception

Isn't the N8 going to be on AT&T? And there is also the HTC Legend.
Dell has some really nice phones coming out at the end of 2010/early 2011.

may seem like a ridiculous question, but...in Oct 06, i began my 2 year contract with T-Mobile, i got a Blackberry Pearl...since then i've been using a unlocked iPhone, so i've never gotten any type of upgrade...can i finally upgrade and get a HD2??? and what would be the cheapest plan using it including around 300 minutes and text

i had HTC shadow back in day i loved that phone even though it was mad glitchy then i dropped it in the toilet when i was drunk...and well you get my drift

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Sprint customers of 3 yrs or more get a loyalty discount, and Premier advantages...due to some glitch my contract never renewed itself when i purchased the Touch Pro in 2008 (so i have about 4 years of discounts coming my way stemming from 2006) so i spoke to my usual acct rep at a sprint store and he priced the everthing plan for me it's coming out to about 69.99 w/ the added wifi hot spot service from the everything plan i have now that's 126 a month, but i just can't se myself having a need for it...plus why should i have to share my signal for someone else to mooch off it...plus i'm pretty sure there'll be a work around, but i can't wait for June 4th

nerd.gif

Do you get the Premier advantages automatically? And what all did you get included to make it $69.99 a month? I've been with Sprint for about 4-5 years now, and on top of that i get a 23% discount through my job. I'm going to go speak to my rep today probably, but if you could steer me in the direction of what you did for the everything plan + wifi hotspot for $69 that would be appreciated
smokin.gif

Wait. The evo 4G sounds like the phone I want "an hd2 with android"
please tell me it's for tmobile ?!??

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2010/05/news/samsung-galaxy-s-spied-with-t-mobile-apps/[/h2]
[h2]Samsung Galaxy S spied with T-Mobile apps[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on May 14 at 12:12 pm1 comment

galaxystmo.jpg

It was reported that the Samsung Galaxy S would come to all four major carriers in the United States and it looks like that prediction is coming true. A version for AT&T was already spotted and today we received a video of the T-Mobile model.

Howard Chui of HowardForums has uploaded a video to YouTube which provides a quick hands on of the new Samsung Galaxy S. The model number of the phone is SGH-T959 which is the same one that appeared last month. Pretty much every Samsung phone that has the model SGH-TXXX is made for T-Mobile. For example, the T-Mobile Samsung Behold II has the model number SGH-T939.

Besides the model number, several T-Mobile Android apps were spotted in the video. We can clearly see the My Account, Help, Visual Voicemail, and something call TMO contact.

Howard reports that the Samsung Humminbird processor feels faster than the Snapdragon that has been used in many popular HTC phones. Unfortunately, there is no flash on the 5 megapixel camera, but it can capture high def (720p) video.

samsung galaxy s on tmobile ?
eek.gif
super amoled display 720p video capture i think ive found my phone you guys

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

i had HTC shadow back in day i loved that phone even though it was mad glitchy then i dropped it in the toilet when i was drunk...and well you get my drift

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mann i used to love my shadow 07.  even though it was dodo brown it was still my fav phone.  i moded the hell outta it.

i loved that phone so much i ++!@!% around and upgraded to the 09.  worst mistake ever.  luckily ive had problems with it ever since i got it so tmobile said i can upgrade to another phone and theyll use the money i spent on it ($150) towards a new phone.  problem is i dont see any phones out there thats worth the upgrade so ive been rollin with this piece of $$!% since oct of last year til i can find something.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Yo ninja... how much do you pay monthly? And what plan you got with the nexus one

i got da 49.99 loyalty plan i had from my sidekick LX 2009 and i pay 34.99 for data, and 10 a month for insurance.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by handullz

ninjahood wrote:

you can get da cheapest plan on T-mobile, add data for 34.99 and pay for da phone outright, in my opinion it comes out cheaper like that....

only phone with EVO specs with a android OS is da nexus one.

yep...

finna cop the HD2...  unlock...

and use web2go... i still would get 3g speeds...

29.99 for 500 min... 10 for web2go...

free text thru Google Voice...

winner winner chicken dinner...

HD2 is trash, I had two of them, both buggy, glitchy, lag fest piece of %*+%. I would not recommend it to ANYONE. I would wait for Project Emerald or wait till they update the HD2 firmware.

hahaha... i dig...

but i rock w/ custom roms...

so i'm sure they figured out alotta of the problems and got them fixed....

Yo Ninja wow thats a lot man, close to 100 a month damn.... was planing on buying one for myself and the lady friend but can't do that much a month its a lil over what ill be paying for the evo monthly ... GF=My Touch 3G Slide ESS= Evo 4G

Yo Ninja wow thats a lot man, close to 100 a month damn.... was planing on buying one for myself and the lady friend but can't do that much a month its a lil over what ill be paying for the evo monthly ... GF=My Touch 3G Slide ESS= Evo 4G

im taking this tp2 to the store this Monday the problems are absurd:

- internet extremely slow
- sends repeated text messages at odd hours
- wont change the view from landscape to portrait at times

...amongst others

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

its called just add another line for 5 dollars a month and split da cost between da both of ya which makes it cheaper.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Sprint customers of 3 yrs or more get a loyalty discount, and Premier advantages...due to some glitch my contract never renewed itself when i purchased the Touch Pro in 2008 (so i have about 4 years of discounts coming my way stemming from 2006) so i spoke to my usual acct rep at a sprint store and he priced the everthing plan for me it's coming out to about 69.99 w/ the added wifi hot spot service from the everything plan i have now that's 126 a month, but i just can't se myself having a need for it...plus why should i have to share my signal for someone else to mooch off it...plus i'm pretty sure there'll be a work around, but i can't wait for June 4th

nerd.gif

Do you get the Premier advantages automatically? And what all did you get included to make it $69.99 a month? I've been with Sprint for about 4-5 years now, and on top of that i get a 23% discount through my job. I'm going to go speak to my rep today probably, but if you could steer me in the direction of what you did for the everything plan + wifi hotspot for $69 that would be appreciated
smokin.gif

well the Premier advantages i started getting automatically, but call up CS and make sure ur eligible and sign on if u are....

but as for the plan that's a long story
- i had an issue w/ my Touch Pro I went thru about 16 units cuz they kept messing up on me so i tried getting a free upgrade to the TP2
- the TP2 was never available so he tried talking me into cancelling my contract and starting a new one w/ the $70 everything plan w/ 900 minutes to land lines, and w/ all my eligible discounts the plan came out to about $30 a month...
- so i went to the store on Tuesday to switch out my current TP2 that's been acting weird 
- i asked him about the EVO and he priced out the same plan w/ the wi-fi spot service which he couldn't discount cuz it is a new service and it came out to 70 bucks again i'm going back today so i'll try and get you a more detailed outline w/ percentages in savings

Regardless i'm ready to switch to Android, WM has been paralyzed by memory leaks since day one and still haven't figured out how to fix it quite frankly i give up no multi-tasking on WM7 really hinders the phone i'm good on that

- another thing that helps me is that Sprint messed up w/ my last contract renewal when i purchased the Touch Pro it was supposed to be Oct 2008, but they messed up my order, and the system never updated it so it reads Oct 2006 so i'm 4 years over due for a renewal according to their system which just adds on

Back
Top Bottom