OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

lol i remember when da NY NTer's first exposed da retro look movement...ya was stunned people dressed like that
laugh.gif
has it crossed over to any other state yet?

laugh.gif
Yea I live in Jacksonville and I went to Orlando for the weekendand everybody was dressed like that. That ##*% skipped all the way from New York to Orlando.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

lol i remember when da NY NTer's first exposed da retro look movement...ya was stunned people dressed like that
laugh.gif
has it crossed over to any other state yet?

laugh.gif
Yea I live in Jacksonville and I went to Orlando for the weekend and everybody was dressed like that. That ##*% skipped all the way from New York to Orlando.
roll.gif

orlando might as well be NY, bunch of kids "on detention"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

gggaz0.jpg

I'm suprised that he didn't choke to death while wearing that
eyes.gif

if that is real.....
eek.gif
....i will give it up to him....not fresh butjust on some my frosted flakes box is all diamond......and Mclovin up there, I love that picture, why is his neck so tight????

Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli 7

To make sure ya'll know what a hypebeast is...

hypebeast.jpg

hypebeast2.jpg

hypebeast2006.jpg

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

I forgot this was the first post.....i think we all need a little refresher course........sorry for the double post......

You lucky I just learned how to use YOUSTUBE ! WOW this thead has me rollin'

That part and I gets all that #!$$ first, what a lame clown.
roll.gif

Jayrog with the monogramed robe and all the fakes, way to go player.
roll.gif

i got the new... cleahh.. maw ... hukkin... air fowe wunz. ayo hand me dose, hand me dose

ha... haha...ha.... i was lyin man.. ha.. i was lyin

don't even try to cop mah style, i got it first, these don't even exist, I cut hair, I aint even a rappah man,I'm just youngnrich doin big

^^^anyone else catch that?

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

i got the new... cleahh.. maw ... hukkin... air fowe wunz. ayo hand me dose, hand me dose

don't even try to cop mah style, i got it first, these don't even exist, I cut hair, I aint even a rappah man, I'm just youngnrich doin big

roll.gif
roll.gif
I had the neighbor bang on her wall because I was laughing so hard.

Fashion, fashion, fashion...It's all about what you wear boi.

"I got these first, I got all dem sneakers, you lucky I just learned how to use UseTube".

No one was in the bathroom with him.

don't even try to cop mah style, i got it first, these don't even exist, I cut hair, I aint even a rappah man, I'm just youngnrich doin big

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He admitted that they was fake.

Back
Top Bottom