OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

that last two outfit especially the one with the cement vest is turrrible but thats whats popping to him... im pretty sure alot of the !*%! yall supposed fresh!!@*@! wear probably would look
sick.gif
to him...

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by pricankid9

dalitso has ridiculous swagger and he wears what he likes, not because he follows trends. i don't own anything jordan but you must give the man props for sticking with it for so long.
really? wearing 5x tees and baggy baggy jeans was a trend...

co-sign

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

watch dalitso get you all banned lol
OG forreal
props to him

he aint no OG. im pretty sure ive been here longer than him and im no where no an OG

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest @#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh." People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Dalitso is a legend on here for his CRAZY collection of J's.

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it simple & fresh.
get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

i dont care how many pairs of jays he got..the _ whole style is wack
laugh.gif
dalitso cant dress for is, but his sneaker collection is nice. but does anyone remember dalitso when he first joined NT?? he used to post pictures of him with his kicks all over him on some SERIOUS hypebeast status. The pics looked like he came from the other site to NT just to try and get e-props for his collection. Now hes a good addition to NT, but when he started dude was a straight hypebeast

you guys need to realize something here.... dalitso ain't no hypebeast, dalitso is the cat that FILLS OUT THE HYPEBEASTS REPORT CARDS! show me one teacherwho got a collect and swag like him. just cause he doesn't rock his outfits with the tight jeans, and his shirts are fitted doesn't mean the mancan't dress or he is a hypebeast. dalitso does dalitso. he rocks what he likes, and rocks it with pride, and has been doing it for a solid minute now! takea picture of the first 10 teachers you kiddies see in school tomorrow and then compare it to what dalitso brings..... hypebeast? come on now...

I stated he could dress so don't get my post crossed up. I was stating that he is an example of what isn't hype. The dude below him was a hypebeast

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest @#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh." People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it simple & fresh.
get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

laugh.gif
dalitso cant dress for is, but his sneaker collection is nice. but does anyone remember dalitso when he first joined NT?? he used to post pictures of him with his kicks all over him on some SERIOUS hypebeast status. The pics looked like he came from the other site to NT just to try and get e-props for his collection. Now hes a good addition to NT, but when he started dude was a straight hypebeast

you guys need to realize something here.... dalitso ain't no hypebeast, dalitso is the cat that FILLS OUT THE HYPEBEASTS REPORT CARDS! show me one teacher who got a collect and swag like him. just cause he doesn't rock his outfits with the tight jeans, and his shirts are fitted doesn't mean the man can't dress or he is a hypebeast. dalitso does dalitso. he rocks what he likes, and rocks it with pride, and has been doing it for a solid minute now! take a picture of the first 10 teachers you kiddies see in school tomorrow and then compare it to what dalitso brings..... hypebeast? come on now...
collection aside, the _ can't dress. how you purposely go out of your way to cop a jordan fitted? WHO DOES THAT? yes he does have a nicecollection. we can all agree to that. but his clothing game sucks. simple as that.

Example

laugh.gif

you guys need to realize something here.... dalitso ain't no hypebeast, dalitso is the cat that FILLS OUT THE HYPEBEASTS REPORT CARDS! show me one teacher who got a collect and swag like him. just cause he doesn't rock his outfits with the tight jeans, and his shirts are fitted doesn't mean the man can't dress or he is a hypebeast. dalitso does dalitso. he rocks what he likes, and rocks it with pride, and has been doing it for a solid minute now! take a picture of the first 10 teachers you kiddies see in school tomorrow and then compare it to what dalitso brings..... hypebeast? come on now...
collection aside, the _ can't dress. how you purposely go out of your way to cop a jordan fitted? WHO DOES THAT? yes he does have a nice collection. we can all agree to that. but his clothing game sucks. simple as that.
dude its his hard earned money let him do what ever he wants with it. If he wants a jordan hat let him live.

ain't hatin on Dalisto(sp?) or anythin, I would never wear any article of clothing that he has besides his shoes. He can wear what he likes, and itsobvious that hes an avid jordan brand supporter.

I can't see myself wearing a shoe on my t-shirt, and then wearing the ACTUAL shoe on my feet.

i'm 20 years old and i outgrew alla that when I was 17...i just can't do it.

why are yall hatin on Dalisto so much? the amount of hate for hi is crazy right now. Hatin on another man like that is very $++# sirs. If you dont haveanything nicve to say keep it to yourself cuz i guaruntee none of you would actually say this to him.

O and heres two true hypebeasts

Kanye went from polos and jeans that fit to smedium clothes in general.

And lil wayne went from Bape to rocker stuff and wallet chains?

This topic shouldn't exist then. ya'll get on everyone else but this _ gets a pass?

he gets a pass because this is the HYPEBEAST thread and he is not dressed like one. this thread got real off topic some of yall real confused right now. Thefact that the stuff he wears isnt popular amongst the masses right now says that he is just doing him. Last time i checked thats not being a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

This topic shouldn't exist then. ya'll get on everyone else but this _ gets a pass?

he gets a pass because this is the HYPEBEAST thread and he is not dressed like one. this thread got real off topic some of yall real confused right now. The fact that the stuff he wears isnt popular amongst the masses right now says that he is just doing him. Last time i checked thats not being a hypebeast.

good point....

he gets a pass because this is the HYPEBEAST thread and he is not dressed like one. this thread got real off topic some of yall real confused right now. The fact that the stuff he wears isnt popular amongst the masses right now says that he is just doing him. Last time i checked thats not being a hypebeast.
throw away all of your jordans then
laugh.gif

every article of clothing is somehow popular to the masses. ya'll givin him a pass based on his collection alone. he can't dress..collection or not.jordan gear was NEVER hot..

throw away all of your jordans then
laugh.gif

every article of clothing is somehow popular to the masses. ya'll givin him a pass based on his collection alone. he can't dress..collection or not. jordan gear was NEVER hot..
so you saying he shouldnt rock it because it was never hot to the next man. come on dog thats hypebeast 101 right there
laugh.gif
. all im saying is hypebeasts follow trends till somene else says its not coolanymore then they jump to the next thing. if he hopped on todays trends all of a sudden and started rocking skinny jeans a tight *** T and shutter shades witha matching scarf then he qualifies for this thread.

Example

laugh.gif

lol my physics teacher who plays mmorpg's has more heat than him, haha he has more heat than me! real talk, but let him do him.
i'm no hater, but everyone has their own opinions, this subject doesn't belong in this thread, nor niketalk at all.

Originally Posted by wren32

O and heres two true hypebeasts

Kanye went from polos and jeans that fit to smedium clothes in general.

And lil wayne went from Bape to rocker stuff and wallet chains?

AMEN! I've been trying to tell everyone, but no, "lil wayne is hot" or "kanye sick bruh".
no %%@% i'm not your bruh and kanye lost all his soul, he doesn't keep it real anymore, i could tell from the graduation then wham! 808 or whatevercame out and it's all fake. not real.

and i never liked lil wayne, they both whack, lil wayne doesn't make any sense, rapping about nonsense, his beats are terrible. so i have to agree.

they kill the music.

yo, this thread is turning to a hater thread. MODS LOCKS THIS UP ASAP. madd peeps in here hatin on a dude..real talk..think about that.

Back
Top Bottom