OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by bl1nk

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by SNSD

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^^ how come the majority of Hypebeasts are of Asian descent?

Once the asian male gets into high school, he dedicates himself to either sneakers, video games, or hardcore studying, or a combination of those 3.

laugh.gif
, this is funny but sadly true.

im filipino if it matters

i cosign that and i'm filipino also
roll.gif
on that same boat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CO-SIGN!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

Waits for somebody to post Space Jam campouts

hypebeasting at its finest.

175 for a product that was once $125

I never understood camping out. I mean, yea, you want the shoe, but camping out for it?

.....and more than half the people there will sell those shoes the following week.

They do it for profit.
Whoever camped for yeezys most likely resold for 2x or more what they bought it for.
I've seen sellers on like ISS a couple of months ago with like 14 pairs.
Thats a couple thousand in profit right there.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by five30

I'm sure if we threw around stereotypes about black people, this thread would get locked w/ the quickness.
are you saying that black people complain too much?

They're too sensitive and take everything personally. Believe me, I know firsthand and I'm not black.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I'm sure if we threw around stereotypes about black people, this thread would get locked w/ the quickness.

They're too sensitive and take everything personally. Believe me, I know firsthand and I'm not black.
whoa whoa whoa.
thats actually true in my case as well.
i used to work at a restaurant as a teen. they would complain about the food before they even tasted it. everything was "too dirty" and service wasalways "too slow" for them. african americans were the only ones to complain. at least 90% of em did.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

whoa whoa whoa.
i used to work at a restaurant as a teen. they would complain about the food before they even tasted it. everything was "too dirty" and service was always "too slow" for them. african americans were the only ones to complain. at least 90% of em did.
God. Just log off. You really should just go log off.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

whoa whoa whoa.
i used to work at a restaurant as a teen. they would complain about the food before they even tasted it. everything was "too dirty" and service was always "too slow" for them. african americans were the only ones to complain. at least 90% of em did.

Every race has its problems. Some of the stereotypes are true. Me as a black man can say that out of all the complaints at food places or any customer servicerelated retail spot, African American people complain the most. They always have something to complain about. He'sjust stating his opinion. I do think ppl take the african american sterotypes to be more racist than other race stereotypes.

back to beasts please, I'm black n we do in fact hav alot of issues but who cares dats wut the general section is for, so back to the beasts

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

back to beasts please, I'm black brown n we do in fact hav alot of issues but who cares dats wut the general section is for, so back to the beasts
fixed
wink.gif

I should of never made that statement, five30 is right, it opened a floodgate for a lot of nonsense.

Bro's don't get this thread locked...

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Once the asian male gets into high school, he dedicates himself to either sneakers, video games, or hardcore studying, or a combination of those 3.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
on that same boat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CO-SIGN!
laugh.gif

damn im all 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

laugh.gif

roll.gif
on that same boat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CO-SIGN!
laugh.gif

damn im all 3
laugh.gif

23m7tjd.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

whoa whoa whoa.
this dude got hurt. hurt real hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

teenager

Back
Top Bottom