OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

two tombz is a hypebeast himself.

Well now... The reason Im here is the same as yours.. its the fact that i enjoy sneakers.... To a point everybody is a hypebeast in some aspect of theirlives/habits. To be truthful the word hypebeast doesnt exist merely because if you asked any of these people do they truly believe they are such, they would deny it andlabel it their own style. We only choose them to be because we compare and contrast them to ourselves. So you saying that i beast is little of concern when itcomes down to the wire i wear what i like.. iv'e never seen you post what you wear nor do i plan to judge you according to that when you do. The onlyreason i share in this thread is to keep things moving. Unlike you i dont try and bust people out to make myself seem cooler or to gas myself up to besomething im not. So your choice to attack me only makes it worst because you dont know me. Dont take this as a response to your post or a reply to yourassumptions about me, but more as a statement... you wont hear me attack you through a keyboard. keep it moving.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Well now... The reason Im here is the same as yours.. its the fact that i enjoy sneakers.... To a point everybody is a hypebeast in some aspect of their lives/habits. To be truthful the word hypebeast doesnt exist merely because if you asked any of these people do they truly believe they are such, they would deny it and label it their own style. We only choose them to be because we compare and contrast them to ourselves. So you saying that i beast is little of concern when it comes down to the wire i wear what i like.. iv'e never seen you post what you wear nor do i plan to judge you according to that when you do. The only reason i share in this thread is to keep things moving. Unlike you i dont try and bust people out to make myself seem cooler or to gas myself up to be something im not. So your choice to attack me only makes it worst because you dont know me. Dont take this as a response to your post or a reply to your assumptions about me, but more as a statement... you wont hear me attack you through a keyboard. keep it moving.
tired.gif
qft. smh at these lames who put people on blast. well, there are a few exceptions...
grin.gif

Yo Leo is really my dude...but I had to let him have it for this one....

And his boy....please I dont even know where to start.....

And I dear one you dudes to try and tell me this @@$ is cool cause its artistic....I got my pimp glove off ready to smack some for that...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

And I dear one you dudes to try and tell me this @@$ is cool cause its artistic....I got my pimp glove off ready to smack some for that...

This is not hypebeast, it's artistic fashion. Now I "dear" you to slap me foo.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

http://evidentfuture.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/14248_1315295525091_1311797675_893470_7947733_n.jpg

This is not hypebeast, it's artistic fashion. Now I "dear" you to slap me foo.

My bad...I didnt realize that was you in the suit...Nice pointie shoes...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

2ushdo9.jpg

16j582w.jpg

if a KAWS tattoo isn't Hypebeast then I don't know what is.
laugh.gif

SMH! I swear people like him can't think that they're actually gonna get old when they go and get dumb stuff like that tatted!

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Well now... The reason Im here is the same as yours.. its the fact that i enjoy sneakers.... To a point everybody is a hypebeast in some aspect of their lives/habits. To be truthful the word hypebeast doesnt exist merely because if you asked any of these people do they truly believe they are such, they would deny it and label it their own style. We only choose them to be because we compare and contrast them to ourselves. So you saying that i beast is little of concern when it comes down to the wire i wear what i like.. iv'e never seen you post what you wear nor do i plan to judge you according to that when you do. The only reason i share in this thread is to keep things moving. Unlike you i dont try and bust people out to make myself seem cooler or to gas myself up to be something im not. So your choice to attack me only makes it worst because you dont know me. Dont take this as a response to your post or a reply to your assumptions about me, but more as a statement... you wont hear me attack you through a keyboard. keep it moving.
tired.gif

those dudes that u posted pics of and a myspace link look just like u. im not trying to talk smack, i just found it funny how u called those dudes in skinnyfits and jordans and New Era fitteds hypebeasts when u dress just like them. im just saying.

Back
Top Bottom