OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

:SMH

This isnt hypebeast though? Yes hypebeast is more a lifestyle, jumping brands and brand whoring, but from an outfit standpoint, nothing here is hypebeast. Wearing a Supreme shirt or a pair of Yeezy's doesnt automatically make you a beast. The yeezy fit is pretty simple and clean, yeezys, black hoodie and khakis.

Nah, Fran has to be much older than that. He's been around for a minute.

Hell, not bigging him up or dissing him, but compared to most of the people on NT nowadays, he's a freaking OG.

Again - do not confuse that with me actually saying he's an OG - trust I still probably was shaving before he was born, but I see a lot of pot calling the kettle black around here nowadays.

I heard that there was a malpractice when he was delivered or something and his parents sued the hospital for mad $$$ hence why he all this expensive clothing and sneakers...and why he has the lazy eye and looks so young. I feel bad for him if that's the case.

he definitely has some sort of growth/health issues, he looks 13 but he's over 21. he's living the life though, parents so rich he gets whatever he wants and does nothing for a living.

^ that sounds like a terrible life though, those types are never really happy

Amen bro. Dude is clearly overcompensating for his shortcomings by OD'ing on the hypebeast lifestyle but there's really no need for him to be doing that.

I think dude is like 26. He's a joke though. Didn't know the story about his eye though, if that's true I feel bad for callin him Lil Blinky all these years.

I think dude is like 26. He's a joke though. Didn't know the story about his eye though, if that's true I feel bad for callin him Lil Blinky all these years.

I knew he was older than he looks, but I didn't realize he was in his mid-20s. If that's the case, I retract my shaving statement. I'm not THAT old.

But, I stand by my statement that Fran isn't nearly as bad as lots of dudes. He's stuck with the sneaker thing for a long time and seems to have a genuine passion for it. Even if his taste may be a bit beasty, there's love and knowledge behind it.

Franalation has a disease where his limbs are supposed to be undeveloped but luckily its his eye only. He seems like a nice kid but his fashion sense is horrible. He has nice individual pieces but the way he puts it together is atrocious. I remember how he used to butcher bathing ape and now his prey is Givenchy.

I literally LOL'd reading that.

Of course, if you are going to ask where to get your hair done like a wrestler, I don't think I can pass up the low hanging fruit and suggest Brutus the Barber Beefcake!

Back
Top Bottom