OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

DAMB MEMORIES! DIDNT SHAWN MICHAELS TURN HIS BACK ON THE ROCKERS AT BRUTUS BARBERSHOP?

I RECALL HIM KICKING MARTY JANETTY'S BUTT SOMEWHERE

2nsugex.gif

no shots at anyone...but why does it seem that most of the hypebeast are asians?

but the dude in all white with the 4's had me 
roll.gif

LOL I thought of this thread when I was @ the sneakercon this past weekend. Dude with the stussy beanie stay rockin hyped exclusives.

don't these boys parents realize they just made em moving targets

We can only wish!

I haven't, personally, been "about that life" for a long time -but damn if I don't still get the gut reaction, adrenaline-fueled, desire to pull the jux when I see the teenybopper HBs on the train flossing. ...Like, if this was '99, this dude sitting across from you with loafers, khakis, and a peacoat would have been right next to you, whispering in your ear with the ox on you, right in this crowded subway car. ...Don't say nothing, give me your phone and wallet and leave the bag on the floor, and get off at the next stop.

But, then I have to remind myself that I'm a grown, professional with a whole lot to lose and I go back to listening to NPR podcasts on my iPhone. The thing is, it ain't even about the money - it's about the principle.

...Every last one of them would snitch to the cops anyway. Their parents would drive them down to the precinct in the 2013 minivan to file a report.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom