OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

We can only wish!

I haven't, personally, been "about that life" for a long time -but damn if I don't still get the gut reaction, adrenaline-fueled, desire to pull the jux when I see the teenybopper HBs on the train flossing. ...Like, if this was '99, this dude sitting across from you with loafers, khakis, and a peacoat would have been right next to you, whispering in your ear with the ox on you, right in this crowded subway car. ...Don't say nothing, give me your phone and wallet and leave the bag on the floor, and get off at the next stop.

But, then I have to remind myself that I'm a grown, professional with a whole lot to lose and I go back to listening to NPR podcasts on my iPhone. The thing is, it ain't even about the money - it's about the principle.

...Every last one of them would snitch to the cops anyway. Their parents would drive them down to the precinct in the 2013 minivan to file a report.
@Bip, you ever think about writing?! **** was crazy descriptive lol i feel like just got robbed on the subway after reading that !

We can only wish!

I haven't, personally, been "about that life" for a long time -but damn if I don't still get the gut reaction, adrenaline-fueled, desire to pull the jux when I see the teenybopper HBs on the train flossing. ...Like, if this was '99, this dude sitting across from you with loafers, khakis, and a peacoat would have been right next to you, whispering in your ear with the ox on you, right in this crowded subway car. ...Don't say nothing, give me your phone and wallet and leave the bag on the floor, and get off at the next stop.

But, then I have to remind myself that I'm a grown, professional with a whole lot to lose and I go back to listening to NPR podcasts on my iPhone. The thing is, it ain't even about the money - it's about the principle.

...Every last one of them would snitch to the cops anyway. Their parents would drive them down to the precinct in the 2013 minivan to file a report.

You is obviously too grown to know that not all
"teenybopper HBs" are some suckas or squares..You would be surprised...
Its the new generation meaning not all Hypebeasts get their $ from mom & dad out here in the bay I know young a** get money boys who are robbin/slanging whatever it takes to stunt..you should NEVER underestimate some1 by their looks specially their age because the young ones are the ones who dont giv a F & pull out a thang & pop u right der in there..next time you hop on bart here in the bay etheir in oakland SF or richmond try it & lmk what happens..

@Bip, you ever think about writing?! **** was crazy descriptive lol i feel like just got robbed on the subway after reading that !

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

Actually, I do write professionally.

I work in communications for a global health non-profit and I write a lot of materials, news releases, by-lined articles, publications, website content, etc. for them.

I also write for a fairly well known baseball/fantasy baseball website.

Its the new generation meaning not all Hypebeasts get their $ from mom & dad out here in the bay I know young a** get money boys who are robbin/slanging whatever it takes to stunt..you should NEVER underestimate some1 by their looks specially their age because the young ones are the ones who dont giv a F & pull out a thang & pop u right der in there..next time you hop on bart here in the bay etheir in oakland SF or richmond try it & lmk what happens..

Word? I believe, the correct response is - U mad?

Where you gonna stash your ratchet in your smedium tee and leather leggings?

I grew up in NYC in the 80s/90s, I think I'll trust my instincts of who is and who isn't a threat on mass transit. But, thanks for the warning.

Lmao..aint no one mad bruh..
80s & 90s? Lol YOU mad at Teens who are spoiled?
You the one talkin bout THINKIN bout robbing a teen...You a grown men..who says that..smh

im sure this has been posted in here before..
laugh.gif
GRRRR HOT 97! FUNK FLEX IN THE BUILDING (bombs dropping noise) LETTTTSSS GOOOO! NY HOT 97!!!

but in all seriousness i think i just lost my ability to read and write after hearing that

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

Actually, I do write professionally.

I work in communications for a global health non-profit and I write a lot of materials, news releases, by-lined articles, publications, website content, etc. for them.

I also write for a fairly well known baseball/fantasy baseball website.

BIP, DO YOU GUYS NEED ANY WORKERS?

IM COMPLETING MY MASTERS IN MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY

AND MY BACKGROUND IS IN PSYCHOLOGY AND ENGLISH.

IM INTERESTED IN ADDING MENTAL HEALTH INTO THE CURRENT FASCINATION OF PHYSICAL FITNESS AND NUTRITION.

I DONT HAVE A WRITER'S RESUME, BUT MAYBE HIT ME W A PM OR SOME INFO SO WE CAN POLITIC?

THANKS MAN

Ran across this and made me chuckle....

Caption read: "holds on I gots a foamscall"

People we got to do better... I know we all have a mutual admiration for kicks but the extraness has to stop!

no shots at anyone...but why does it seem that most of the hypebeast are asians?

but the dude in all white with the 4's had me 
roll.gif

Most of the recent ones posted in this thread aren't Asian. But from what I gather from these pics and see in real life, most hypebeasts are either fat or ugly...or both.

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-54.jpg

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-125.jpg

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-87.jpg

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-102.jpg

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-115.jpg

sneaker-con-miami-2-2-recap-90.jpg

:lol: @ the tee.

i dont really ride with BIP, but i have to cosign that times have changed for the better for these kids, back in the 90's these kids wouldnt be caught dead walking around in these shoes....these sneaker-con conventions wouldnt even exist because kids would be getting dropped right outside with the quickness.

Who are these kids. I'm seeing the same ones on every page of this thread. Are they twitter or instagram famous. Seriously. 

Who are these kids. I'm seeing the same ones on every page of this thread. Are they twitter or instagram famous. Seriously. 
The one is being posted over and over again is that brandon kid.Otherwise,they rest are different.

Last edited:
i dont really ride with BIP, but i have to cosign that times have changed for the better for these kids, back in the 90's these kids wouldnt be caught dead walking around in these shoes....these sneaker-con conventions wouldnt even exist because kids would be getting dropped right outside with the quickness.

people still get robbed/killed

Back
Top Bottom