OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^this thread used to be real vicious around the time it was first started, pralli like page 200-300 somewhere around there before it was locked on yuku. anywho dudes stopped posting hyperbeasts and it was mainly posting people you thought were "tools", "herbs", etc. I member dudes on here were getting pics straight from the wdywt just to start some beef :lol: :nerd:

^this thread used to be real vicious around the time it was first started, pralli like page 200-300 somewhere around there before it was locked on yuku. anywho dudes stopped posting hyperbeasts and it was mainly posting people you thought were "tools", "herbs", etc. I member dudes on here were getting pics straight from the wdywt just to start some beef :lol: :nerd:

:rofl: the good ol' days *sighs*

that avy. rice boy = xanadu? :nerd:

tumblr_mn6p5eTpXe1qfz84qo1_1280.jpg

My man is looking mad uncomfortable.

Last edited:
God I hope I don't see someone dress like some of these dudes in the thread :x :smh:

Last edited:
I aint gonna link to another shoe site BUT they are having a "Jordan Battle" with some of NT's most established hype beasts.

LMFAO

Some of those pics are lols over there.
Im gonna be leaning repeatedly as this beast bracket tourney unfolds. Being
Sc jordan battle winner is undoubtedly props in the beast community.
Whats the prize for this, a Supreme gift certificate?

Super lolz at taking entire oufits into consideration in a "jordan battle"

Like homie with the metallic 1's and the chick with the hoots dont win by default anyway.

Some of those pics are lols over there.
Im gonna be leaning repeatedly as this beast bracket tourney unfolds. Being
Sc jordan battle winner is undoubtedly props in the beast community.
Whats the prize for this, a Supreme gift certificate?

Super lolz at taking entire oufits into consideration in a "jordan battle"

Like homie with the metallic 1's and the chick with the hoots dont win by default anyway.
DA HELL YALL VISITNG THE OTHER SITE FOR?

I'm surprised people aren't staring at the dude with the couch pillows on. Lol I won't judge how a dude dresses but that's pushing it

Back
Top Bottom