OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

DA HELL YALL VISITNG THE OTHER SITE FOR?

General Stanery is hilarious to me and it seems to flourish in them there hills.
Plus their rating system helps avoid me seeing them in real life. High rated shoe= I'll buy something else and not look like these guys.

General Stanery is hilarious to me and it seems to flourish in them there hills.
Plus their rating system helps avoid me seeing them in real life. High rated shoe= I'll buy something else and not look like these guys.

yeah over the years it became the site for beginner sneakerheads to congregate for some reason

j18-copy-680x1024.jpg

There's snow on the ground and these fools dressed like it's mid 70's outside. No wonder the beige one has that look on his face.
You dress like that when it is mid 70's, hell out here in VA they have shorts and flip flops on.  LMAO.

There's snow on the ground and these fools dressed like it's mid 70's outside. No wonder the beige one has that look on his face.
thats the price of having swag bro you may lose some friends......and yambs BUT thats the price people pay  

I'm surprised people aren't staring at the dude with the couch pillows on. Lol I won't judge how a dude dresses but that's pushing it

Cutie in the second pic back left corner in black , looks like she might be laughing at him .

^iono, I really hate on dj vlad & complex for how they portray the sneaker community, it really makes me feel like this sh-t wasn't a choice, them dudes bug me so much I feel like selling all the "sneakers" I've ever owned :smh:. We as a community can change, but we have to start with our selves first.

But in all honestly, I'm drunk as a motherf--ker right meow, I hope one day I can f--k all the bad bishes that work on complex but until then, all I can do is imagine . . . . |I

Last edited:
I've sold almost every pair of sneakers I own because of what the "sneaker culture" has been

It's a shame because I should be so hyped for the Laney V's for sentimental reasons and I don't even care

srs but let one of their heroes like kendrick, tyler, or drake rock.

he's the type of kid who should wear that fit.

its when late adolescents and adults rocking themm....

Ain't even notice how homie got the matchig socks :lol:

Ninja what you mean by its the Pokemon world right now

Just curious

Don't see anything wrong here, that's how KIDS are supposed to dress lol.
But with the matching socks, surprised he doesn't have the matching hat on.  I look back on old pics of me, moms never dressed me like this when I was younger than him.  Either way he gets a pass he is a kid.

Ain't even notice how homie got the matchig socks :lol:

Ninja what you mean by its the Pokemon world right now

Just curious

Pokemon was hyped up and all about getting that elusive hologram card and trading or flipping it cause it was the "it" thing to do for kids for a period of time. They did it for props, just to say "look what I got".

Shoes are that for kids. And corny adults.

Buy hyped up shoe... Take pics with it... Maybe wear it a couple times and then goto sneaker conventions to do more showing off and flip or trade for next hyped up thing.

Back
Top Bottom