OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

f-ccboi: the movie

this herb really said, "if you wear a Givenchy jacket over a shirt from Goodwill, that's style!"

j9c6k2.jpg

Lmao... i like how supreme ripped the old quebec nordiques jersey as to not get  sued by current teams. 

Fluer des lis are wylin on any clothing item. Especially sewn into jean pockets.

Waxy pants, supreme and bape at da same damn time.......BUT the biggest violation is still.....Grown men doing outfit photo shoots for the approval of other men.

For metro fashionistas its not just good enough to take a normal picture with actual people, this is an opportunity to show the world how swagged out you is.

Dudes out there making personal magazine covers and actually hitting poses to accentuate their gear. 

If you are leaning on your purchases so hard for credit its all but assured you are not good at anything of merit 

I like some of the brands typically associated with hypebeasts but I wouldn't wear it the way some of these people do tho. Some of them try to flaunt everything they fit and look like they are trying to hard imo

I like some of the brands typically associated with hypebeasts but I wouldn't wear it the way some of these people do tho. Some of them try to flaunt everything they fit and look like they are trying to hard imo
This. It's cool if you like some of these brands but if you try to wear all your expensive pieces to stunt on da garden tools then you're corny

nothing wrong with been trill, pyrex, supreme intrinsically. it's when you dress like these swag f*gs with a shirt tied around your waist and backwards strap back or you just got on a brand of shirt big Sean or ASAP Rocky wore with no inspiration behind it, that's when you fail. or when you equate different to fresh like my mans rocking the pillow case cover a few pages back

Back
Top Bottom