OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

33wv0rd.jpg

20sj66v.jpg

What's with this super frail, metro mannequin pose these dudes take in almost every pic? The poses are the worst part of the pic to me. The gear is corny as well but it seems like there's a uniformed pose that you have to strike in these fits and it just looks ultra weak.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? No homo, but he looks cool.

Half of the people you posted aren't really that bad. It seems to me like you guys here are just against certain brands like pyrex, comme des garçons, hood by air, been trill, bbc icecream, bape, and if they wear black cement threes, yeezys, jordan 1s or any other shoes they are automatically a hypebeast.

Some people here do look ridiculous, but what is wrong with wearing a pyrex shirt? What if someone came at your neck because you wore a polo shirt? Now I bet your response be that they are crazy. You think these guys don't think the same.

I give these guys props for not being afraid to express their opinions. I like these brands because of their creativity.

I am creating a brand that will be coming out in January. I learned that designing is a form of art and expressin your opinions on shirts and other apparel. So, I respect virgil because they are not afraid to express their ideas and not afraid of people hating them.

Yes these brands are hyped up. That shouldn't stop someone from going out and buying it. It would be different if these guys just bought these clothes because they like the clothes on someone else, but if they really like these clothes... Because they are into them... And admire the creativity and design, then you people have no right to discriminate.

Last edited:
airdeuces airdeuces we are making fun of them because of how they are dressed, not what they are wearing (again, except for that guy wearing his grandmas couch protecter)

That pillow case dude isint even a hypebeast, who knows what the **** he's wearing

So, I respect virgil because they are not afraid to express their ideas and not afraid of people hating them.
What creativity does Virgil really display? 99% of his clothing line/Lines are just ides he stole from other people including THE NAME. All he does is screenprint pyrex on some old rugbys or some champion shorts.

Yes these brands are hyped up. That shouldn't stop someone from going out and buying it. It would be different if these guys just bought these clothes because they like the clothes on someone else, but if they really like these clothes... Because they are into them... And admire the creativity and design, then you people have no right to discriminate.
yoooo honestly this was one of my favorite threads when I was younger, lurking this and posting people when I was only 15-16 and to still post here today in 2013?? I shouldn't eem be here. I used to get some lulz here on a daily basis. It's funny see how creative people got just to get noticed.

I get what you're saying and how much you respect these brands but I think you're thinking too much into it, I'll try my best to post hypebeasts @ their "prime" . .

What the hell is wrong with this guy? No homo, but he looks cool.

Half of the people you posted aren't really that bad. It seems to me like you guys here are just against certain brands like pyrex, comme des garçons, hood by air, been trill, bbc icecream, bape, and if they wear black cement threes, yeezys, jordan 1s or any other shoes they are automatically a hypebeast.

Some people here do look ridiculous, but what is wrong with wearing a pyrex shirt? What if someone came at your neck because you wore a polo shirt? Now I bet your response be that they are crazy. You think these guys don't think the same.

I give these guys props for not being afraid to express their opinions. I like these brands because of their creativity.

I am creating a brand that will be coming out in January. I learned that designing is a form of art and expressin your opinions on shirts and other apparel. So, I respect virgil because they are not afraid to express their ideas and not afraid of people hating them.

Repped

Nothing wrong with half the fits in here

On NT if you're wearing anything other than polo gear or plain white t's and bball shorts then you're automatically considered a hypebeast

......also you can add supreme to brands dudes love to hate

Supreme is wack simply for the fact they can get any clown to wear something

Wise potato chip beanies
Hockey jerseys
Cheetah North Faces
NASCAR jackets

I could go on forever but cats wouldn't touch that if it didn't have a red logo logo attached to it

Case of the clothes wearing you and don't even get me started when it comes to the idiots rocking those Supreme Flyknits while every other regular color hits clearance

Last edited:
Okay so is polo creative ? It's just a man riding a horse, overpriced, and EVERYBODY WEARS IT,

Just like all these brands you guys keep knocking. They all have the same things, which includes a simple design, expensive price, and well known

So what can you say about that? So is Polo for hypebeast? You guys just love to knock other peoples clothes cause they don't look like you.

Okay so is polo creative ? It's just a man riding a horse, overpriced, and EVERYBODY WEARS IT,

Just like all these brands you guys keep knocking. They all have the same things, which includes a simple design, expensive price, and well known

So what can you say about that? So is Polo for hypebeast? You guys just love to knock other peoples clothes cause they don't look like you.

you're missing the point bro

Last edited:

Why do you keep bringing up polo? That's such a different case; I personally don't wear it they make quality goods and regular clothing.

Supreme makes stuff that people go crazy for because you're hypebeasts; it's the truth

See my earlier argument

How many cats where rocking Wise Chip beanies, hockey jerseys, nascar jackets and Lunar Flyknits before Supreme threw on their logo?

It's okay to be a hypebeast just don't get all butt hurt by being a slave to a brand that wears you

Funny thing about Supreme is that the majority of cats who are slaves to it look seriously challenged with the ladies and acceptance so that IMO is why people are slaves to it

Overcompensating for lack of self acceptance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom