OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

laugh.gif
the dudes in this thread are prolly grown men b
I know, but most of the grown men are posting IG or already take photos..that was creepy what dude posted.

didnt notice anything hypebeast.................real bothered by taking time to shoot some creep shots, im sensing jelly cause dude is pulling asian yambs lol
nothing wrong with the fit but sneaker do look beat

Now thats a hypebeast statement...how can you even tell...however some sneakers like the 1s look good with some wear and age

Last edited:
damn son, chill... you can't let what you don't like affect you like that yo...

i hear ya tho, i feel mad solo too, in my small @$% town... there might be 2 people i know who i relate to on sneakers and fashion, and not even really, just a tad lil' bit... i see a few heads around some times, but rarely (certainly nobody who's up on some real sneaker game).

i'd prolly rather live in a place where there's legit hypebeasts who at least pay attention to global fashion trends, than in a place where literally nobody has any style at all (there's still cats wearing affliction, ed hard-on, and tap-out here, LMAO, all of which i never thought was dope, and have always clowned)...
 basically you are upset dudes don't stop you to comment on your shoes or your leather sweatpants..

basically you are upset dudes don't stop you to comment on your shoes or your leather sweatpants..

basically you are reaching, as usual, trying to fire a shot. nice try.

it's not about me, it's about seeing cool stuff on other people, for inspiration, something other than super played out, tired, same ol, same ol (a lot of which was never dope to me in the first place... plus small places like this are usually like 2 - 4 years behind on fashion that pops off in the bigger cities).

for instance, after not traveling for awhile, i was in miami last year, eating sushi with my girl on lincoln on a restaurant patio, and couldn't help but notice that i saw more people walk by with style and fresh fashion in like 10 minutes, than i'll see in a year in my city / state...

and nah, i don't rock leather pants. not my thing.

SMH. I wish kids would rock more current kicks. i bet this kid wasn't around we both of these shoes originally drop.

They make these low quality, overpriced re-retros for kids, not cats in their late 20s or 30s. The market is no longer for us - it was in the 90s and the mid 00s.

They make these low quality, overpriced re-retros for kids, not cats in their late 20s or 30s. The market is no longer for us - it was in the 90s and the mid 00s.
funny, the number of times ive seen adults lined up for Js tells a different story

Dead on; I pretty much only mess with running shoes and SB's now because I can obtain then at or below retail and there is no hype generally

Just because retros aren't for you anymore doesn't make it a market for the same people as you. Idk how the market is no longer for people that are in their late 20s and 30s it just doesn't make much sense to me maybe you could elaborate on that?

basically you are reaching, as usual, trying to fire a shot. nice try.

it's not about me, it's about seeing cool stuff on other people, for inspiration, something other than super played out, tired, same ol, same ol (a lot of which was never dope to me in the first place... plus small places like this are usually like 2 - 4 years behind on fashion that pops off in the bigger cities).

for instance, after not traveling for awhile, i was in miami last year, eating sushi with my girl on lincoln on a restaurant patio, and couldn't help but notice that i saw more people walk by with style and fresh fashion in like 10 minutes, than i'll see in a year in my city / state...

and nah, i don't rock leather pants. not my thing.
No flame up or sus talk but everything you just said would have sounded a lot more natural had it been said by a woman. Still failing to see how you miss that.

Inspiration? You just buy whatever Rob Kardashian got told was hot, chill.

Ed Hardon? ....

OK i get it now.......Sussies and fashionistas get to name call and clown those with "less style" or money.  HOWEVER

question what they wear or how they take pictures and you are a homophobe.

Truth be told Proto here is down to judge anyone he deems lacking in style.   

The exact same discrimination he claims to experience when assembling kanye outfits.

Crazy that you have an inability to comprehend a double standard like a chick too

No flame up or sus talk but everything you just said would have sounded a lot more natural had it been said by a woman. Still failing to see how you miss that.
Ed Hardon? ....
OK i get it now.......Sussies and fashionistas get to name call and clown those with "less style" or money.  HOWEVER

The exact same discrimination he claims to experience when assembling kanye outfits.
Crazy that you have an inability to comprehend a double standard like a chick too
I think yal are taking this thread 2 seriously

Ed Hardon? ....

I get what you are saying, but I don't think it's that serious.

To me, it just basically sounds like Proto is a bit conflicted. Obviously, for some reason he enjoys living where he lives. But, at the same time, he identifies with a lot of the sensibilities more common in bigger, more urban areas. To live one place, but identify more strongly with those who live someplace else is hardly uncommon.

Instead of trying to embellish that to the level of rendering anything he says invalid, I think the better question to Proto is -- why don't you move to a bigger city if you think that environment is more your speed? ...You may have a very good reason for not doing so, but that's the question it begs me to ask.

As far as judging people - of course everybody is judging people. That's the nature of this thread. But, there's a difference between judging somebody's style and judging their sexual orientation... or expressing your judgment about their style in the form of a bigoted judgment about somebody's sexual orientation.

That's really the only thing in the entire discussion to which I object. Call it wack. Call it lame.

Back
Top Bottom