OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

No flame up or sus talk but everything you just said would have sounded a lot more natural had it been said by a woman. Still failing to see how you miss that.
Inspiration? You just buy whatever Rob Kardashian got told was hot, chill.
Ed Hardon? ....
OK i get it now.......Sussies and fashionistas get to name call and clown those with "less style" or money.  HOWEVER
question what they wear or how they take pictures and you are a homophobe.

Truth be told Proto here is down to judge anyone he deems lacking in style.   
The exact same discrimination he claims to experience when assembling kanye outfits.
Crazy that you have an inability to comprehend a double standard like a chick too

crazy how you reach so hard to create an argument out of nothing, like a chick does. :lol:

by default, you are wrong. your basis of judging fashion is whether it looks "gay" or not, cuz gay is something you hate (and those of us who don't, you called "alternate life choice sympathizers")...

cuz gay is something you think is wrong...

again, most gay people don't have a choice in their sexuality, people of any sexuality have a choice in what they wear.

if liking dope clothes, or posting an outfit pic makes you "gay" or like a woman, then that's pretty much ALL of NT, so what are you even doing on here, macho man?

and did you really just imply that wearing ed hardy means you have money? :rofl:

or were you trying to imply that less money = less style? :lol:

As far as judging people - of course everybody is judging people. That's the nature of this thread. But, there's a difference between judging somebody's style and judging their sexual orientation... or expressing your judgment about their style in the form of a bigoted judgment about somebody's sexual orientation.

exactly...

but he stalks NT looking for any chance to call stuff gay...

it's pathetic.

his entire basis of judging fashion is if it's gay looking to him or not.

i plan to move, it's just that i own a house here, have had a successful run as a professional DJ here, my whole family is here, and i'm pretty settled in at the moment, so it's a little hard to just pick up and leave.

will move eventually, but gotta do it the right way.

Last edited:
crazy how you reach so hard to create an argument out of nothing, like a chick does.
laugh.gif

by default, you are wrong. your basis of judging fashion is whether it looks "gay" or not, cuz gay is something you hate (and those of us who don't, you called "alternate life choice sympathizers")...

cuz gay is something you think is wrong...

again, most gay people don't have a choice in their sexuality, people of any sexuality have a choice in what they wear.

if liking dope clothes, or posting an outfit pic makes you "gay" or like a woman, then that's pretty much ALL of NT, so what are you even doing on here, macho man?

and did you really just imply that wearing ed hardy means you have money?
roll.gif

or were you trying to imply that less money = less style?
laugh.gif
How is making fun of Ed Hardy different than making fun of fashionistas?   Its not. 

Thats not a reach b, it is the same exact thought process.

Im not even clowning people for buying expensive clothes, Im clowning grown men for attention whoring like women and they just all happen to aspire to owning yeezys.

Moving somewhere to enjoy more stylish outfits is something 99% of men would consider funny style, thats just fact.

Never once did i say i hate gays. Id get booted for that early an you know it so dead that nonsense.

Is being gay an alternative lifestyle to the norm? yes

Do you personally sympathize with it?.....yes

Do i think having more instagram pics of your outfit than your girlfriend does is wild feminine? Yes

You have a horrible reading comprehension level bro...in no way did what i write up there insinuate  that having Ed Hardy = having money. 

I used your example clowning it to show a double standard you cant grasp. 

Everyone doesnt have the choice to wear whatever they want, same as not everyone has the choice of being gay or not.

So because someone is too busy working to be concerned with fashion they are fair game for clowning but the dude putting on lipstick obsessing over fashion should be protected because of sexuality.

I dont even know what planet you are from with this garbage.

lol... i never said i would move somewhere just to enjoy more stylish outfits... :lol:

cooler fashion, more sneaker boutiques, fresh clothing stores, that's just a small perk of living in a bigger city.

more interested in moving to a bigger city for music and art reasons, cuz that's my heart.

BIP just explained the difference in judging fashion vs "judgment about their style in the form of a bigoted judgment about somebody's sexual orientation."

so i don't need to elaborate on that any further.

everything you've posted the last few weeks CLEARLY shows how you feel about gay people.

do i sympathize with homosexuality? no, cuz it doesn't need sympathy. it's a natural thing.

do you sympathize or tolerate or respect how god made those people? nope. it's pretty obvious.

you can try to cover up your bigotry with these silly arguments about "working hard (as if gay people don't work hard, lol, if you haven't noticed, a lot of gay people got plenty money, and it ain't cuz they're lazy)", and whatever else, but it's see thru, bruh.

Last edited:
I dont know. When I was thinking about moving to ATL, the first thing that came to my mind was cost of living. I never thought about how other men would dress and boutiques being around as a reason to leave.

But, thats just me.

I never said "how other men dress"... LOL. Nice reach. I'm way more interested in seeing flyer style out of women, cuz girls around here dress mad corny. In general tho, I like to see fresh fashion. When I travel that's a cool perk, since it's non-existent where I live. Only cornballs and weirdos on NT can find a way to turn that into a way to call someone sus. :lol:

Cost of living is the only thing that makes me reconsider leaving this place. My city has been called best city to live in / move to, by several magazines and stuff, cuz of it's cost of living, quality of life, jobs are available, can buy a huge house on a big piece of land for way cheaper, etc, etc. There's def a lot of basic things I'd miss if I moved into a big city, I already know.

I dont know. When I was thinking about moving to ATL, the first thing that came to my mind was cost of living. I never thought about how other men would dress and boutiques being around as a reason to leave.

But, thats just me.
Availability of jobs comes to mind first, pay scale, and job.  Don't want to move somewhere make less money and pay more for a house, ie California, hence why I currently still stay in Northern VA.  Texas is still the frontrunner a few years down the road.
Cost of living is the only thing that makes me reconsider leaving this place. My city has been called best city to live in / move to, by several magazines and stuff, cuz of it's cost of living, quality of life, jobs are available, can buy a huge house on a big piece of land for way cheaper, etc, etc. There's def a lot of basic things I'd miss if I moved into a big city, I already know.
I don't follow you, stalk you or really pay attention to what you post.  However I am curious as to where you live, since you city was voted best city to live in.

lol... i never said i would move somewhere just to enjoy more stylish outfits...
laugh.gif

cooler fashion, more sneaker boutiques, fresh clothing stores, that's just a small perk of living in a bigger city.

more interested in moving to a bigger city for music and art reasons, cuz that's my heart.

BIP just explained the difference in judging fashion vs "judgment about their style in the form of a bigoted judgment about somebody's sexual orientation."

everything you've posted the last few weeks CLEARLY shows how you feel about gay people.

do i sympathize with homosexuality? no, cuz it doesn't need sympathy. it's a natural thing.

do you sympathize or tolerate or respect how god made those people? nope. it's pretty obvious.

you can try to cover up your bigotry with these silly arguments about "working hard (as if gay people don't work hard, lol, if you haven't noticed, a lot of gay people got plenty money, and it ain't cuz they're lazy)", and whatever else, but it's see thru, bruh.
If it doesnt need sympathy why does it need knights of the round table levels of defense?

Bips explanation  would be fine if everyone had the resources to dress "fly" but thats not reality.  You may as well make fun of their pay check job or family.

That dude in the Ed Hardy shirt you are clowning could be paying for some sick kids,

He's fair game for clowning tho, because he isnt sensitive like a girl or protected by popular opinion.

If  people can clown rednecks or kids in tall tee's for lack of style i think its perfectly reasonable to tell someone they are looking sweet.

Cover up my bigotry? 

Funny how the one protecting against discrimination throws so many names around.

Im just gonna go on clowning and having fun

If you dont like it, go buy some sweats with zippers on the knees

Availability of jobs comes to mind first, pay scale, and job.  Don't want to move somewhere make less money and pay more for a house, ie California, hence why I currently still stay in Northern VA.  Texas is still the frontrunner a few years down the road.

I don't follow you, stalk you or really pay attention to what you post.  However I am curious as to where you live, since you city was voted best city to live in.
He lives in Care-A-Lot

Look for the cloud that says Cheer Bear

lol... i never said i would move somewhere just to enjoy more stylish outfits...
laugh.gif

If it doesnt need sympathy why does it need knights of the round table levels of defense?

Bips explanation  would be fine if everyone had the resources to dress "fly" but thats not reality.  You may as well make fun of their pay check job or family.

That dude in the Ed Hardy shirt you are clowning could be paying for some sick kids,

He's fair game for clowning tho, because he isnt sensitive like a girl or protected by popular opinion.

If  people can clown rednecks or kids in tall tee's for lack of style i think its perfectly reasonable to tell someone they are looking sweet.

Cover up my bigotry? 

Funny how the one protecting against discrimination throws so many names around.

Im just gonna go on clowning and having fun

If you dont like it, go buy some sweats with zippers on the knees
SUS

Thread is wack now with people catching feelings and having debates with how men dress :smh: unsubbing for now

I would defend gay rights as much as any civil rights.

But why do think masculinity needs defense? The entire world is still ran heavily on the side of masculinity. And as long as the majority of humanity is straight, it always will be. So you're mad cuz a percentage of straight people are evolving and more accepting of gay people now? Tolerance of and equal rights for all people (race, culture, sexuality) doesn't = a lack of masculinity. In fact that ignorance, that silly way of thinking, is a majority of the source for the wrongs in the world.

People don't wear Ed Hardy or stuff like that cuz they're poor, some of the richest dudes I know in my downtown scene just think it's what's popping and will help them pull girls. :lol: Where are you coming up with this stuff? Lol. You will say anything to defend your point of view, won't ya? Reaches like I'm somehow hating on poor people, or only macho guys work hard... They wear that stuff cuz they think it's dope. It's my opinion that it's terrible. And if a gay person wears something I think is ugly I'd call it that too. Has nothing to do with their god given sexuality tho. That's the difference. And lack of style doesn't mean it's from being poor. You're mega reaching with that. I can get fresh out my local mall or thrift shop. Grunge rockers changed the way the world dressed at one point, straight out the thrift shop. My family isn't well off, I wasn't handed anything, and I'd never clown someone for being poor. I don't even drop a ton of money on designer clothes, I don't got dough like that, and would rather find cheaper alternatives so I can spend more money on dope sneakers.

Hence why I'm even on here. For sneakers. First and foremost. And at this point I think the majority of your posts have been about this subject, so you're not even on here for sneakers. So again, I ask you, why do you think masculinity needs a knight of defense so bad? Why do you care how other men are dressing so bad? Isn't that "sus" in and of itself?

This is never gonna go anywhere, nobody is gonna change your mind, and you're certainly not gonna change anyone's mind on NT. Nobody is gonna think about what your opinion is when they're in a store copping a new fit. Nobody is gonna think about what's hot in the coal mines and will make everyone think "boy, he's so masculine"... :lol:

Just because retros aren't for you anymore doesn't make it a market for the same people as you. Idk how the market is no longer for people that are in their late 20s and 30s it just doesn't make much sense to me maybe you could elaborate on that?

As BIP said earlier, if you've been into sneakers from the late 90s onwards you've seen retros, re-retros and re-re-retros. Each iteration worse than the previous with steadily increasing prices. Plus alot of these shoes are just too damn 'loud' even for 'casual Fridays' at the office. I could elaborate more but this thread has already deviated...

Back
Top Bottom