OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

it's the people at them, not the event

One is part and parcel of the other. I hear what you are saying, but like I said, the dudes who really built this whole thing are marginalized from a lot of it. I'm not going to egregiously name drop, but I'm cool with a lot of the old school legends in this hobby, and very few of us feel the urge to show face at these events - and that's a testament to the wackness thereof.

I've been to a few Sneaker Cons and they haven't been that bad actually.

Outside of the clowns, where you'll find anywhere you go nowadays, the events themselves aren't that bad at all.

Everyone has different standards though, so eh.

I've been to a few Sneaker Cons and they haven't been that bad actually.

Outside of the clowns, where you'll find anywhere you go nowadays, the events themselves aren't that bad at all.

Everyone has different standards though, so eh.

how I feel. younger kids are gonna be hypebeasts just cuz that's how it is.

if you consider yourself a "legend" you should go and represent your generation. the couple shows I went to there were people that showed love to everything, it wasn't like people didn't respect vintage j's or sb's or whatever. dudes might have been dressed terribly but I wasn't at all concerned with what dudes were wearing. sneakers are art for the hood, sneaker conventions are an art show

dsc01253o.jpg

Is it bad I really want those sheets for my dorm?
nah bruh...b!#ches

Not seeing anything hypebeast about that guy fit

Pretty much saying rocking any Supreme gear makes you a hypebeast :lol:

Last edited:
Kid looks like he rocks his kicks; props those 3's are beat

He's actually a throwback IMO to what people into kicks were like in the early 2000's

dude was too busy checkin homes outfit didnt bother to check out the females....weirdo.....*goes back to critiquing teenagers outfits on a messageboard*

It's not that hard to take a pic of someone sitting infront of u. And before u guys attack I was going to get to post my pics of HB I see around campus

It's not that hard to take a pic of someone sitting infront of u. And before u guys attack I was going to get to post my pics of HB I see around campus

homie with the mismatched pair decided to be an idiot i will give you that.
homie with hba shorts is utilizing shorts properly playing bball or dodgeball.

those sheets :wink:
They scream I still live at home and my mom cleans my room for me, but I am hardcore G. SMH

That kid isn't a hypebeast.  
Kid looks straight on the iPhone, don't know if I am missing something with the small screen. Black jeans, J's, and football jersey, and he is tryin to get at the girl. Seems like on point heter male doing what we are suppose to do.

Back
Top Bottom