OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by DublBagn

whats with people trying to look like the 80's again???? i still dont get it...if you are going to dress like you are from the 80's lets do it right...big hair, short shorts, white suit jacket with a tight shirt under it (like don johnson) loafers with no socks and a fanny pack...thats 80's.......and these dudes ^^^^^are suspect for that picture and the cereal.....
Word!

Most of the stuff I see in these pics I never seen in the 80's. Maybe in other parts of the country, but NYC was never on that "colorful" ish.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Registered Member

11/20/07 1:42 AM
laugh.gif
that's PSed, correct?
smh.gif
No it is not and thats the sad part, also dude on the right is Girl Thats Jules, always getting flamed in the WDYWT thread for his 5XL polo shirts with the tags still on them
laugh.gif
0a425bb954c725f56fe1ca3788ba90ac4b91f4e.gif

eek.gif
that's him???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's not him, but it does look like him.

they are probably hypebeasts due to the fact that they never owned a pair of blazers until sb's came out with it and second of all with the tongue stickingout??? which adult with a right state of mind does that????also the "famous" belt buckle??? you might as well wear those belt buckles with a singleletter in old english on it....hmm and dude is wearing all sb it looks like...and both with pin point matching precision.

Your Fcous Determines Your Reality

Originally Posted by Ryda421

they are probably hypebeasts due to the fact that they never owned a pair of blazers until sb's came out with it and second of all with the tongue sticking out??? which adult with a right state of mind does that????also the "famous" belt buckle??? you might as well wear those belt buckles with a single letter in old english on it....hmm and dude is wearing all sb it looks like...and both with pin point matching precision.

I Don't Mean To Defend Them As If I Know Them But They Are [HypeBeasts] Because They Are Matching?

And How Do You Know That They Have Never Owned A Pair Of Blazers Before SB's Came Out?

I Personally Think That The Regular Blazers Are [Ugly] And Make Your Foot Look Extra Long...

Plus, I Have A Famous Belt Buckle, Does That Automatically Make Me A [HypeBeast] ?

NikeTookOver, the fact they are matching to pin point precision and doing it to seem "different" makes them hypebeast IMO....

second of all, I'm pretty sure they have never owned blazers do to the fact that a person who appreciates OG blazers wouldnt murder them by doing that....

ok, and third of all, whut the hell is the point of rocking an "F"...and I'm pretty sure when you first saw it you (A) didn't know about it,or (2) liked it because of Travis.....Honestly does your name even start with an "F," thats the only reason I would see a point in rocking it....myfriend rocks that brand and I put him on blast about it...so it's not only you.

and NikeStatus, whuts the hell is the point of making the tongue stick out??? whut is your point?/? and how old are u???
because I'm pretty sure no 23 yr old would be doing that...

I'm not being disrespectful or anything but I remember when kids would do this in middle and high school... also they would stuff socks in them....so thatis why I feel that doing the tongue out thing is just unnecessary....but I guess this is just another case of "a different course for every horse."

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

These aren't hypebeasts
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You guys have ruined this thread posting pics like this. Considern the
[h3]OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread dead. RIP
[/h3]
l_3f73b57ebae21dbf93d80bb493e8262d.jpg

tongue sticking out??? which adult with a right state of mind does that????
Some shoes call for it, aint nothing wrong with that.

And yes, the credibility of this thread has been compromised with the posting of that pic.
laugh.gif

wow anyone wearing red pants like that should be sent to a different planet

do they understand they look like a cirus clown?

l_3f73b57ebae21dbf93d80bb493e8262d.jpg

Really how is this hypebeast? It's just regular dudes.

Topic starter might as well change the topic to something else because most of these pictures now is swaying away from the word.
NikeTookOver, the fact they are matching to pin point precision and doing it to seem "different" makes them hypebeast IMO....
The
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
? They are just matching shirt withsneakers. The one on the left is not even matching to "pin point precision".

Originally Posted by NikeTookOver

they are probably hypebeasts due to the fact that they never owned a pair of blazers until sb's came out with it and second of all with the tongue sticking out??? which adult with a right state of mind does that????also the "famous" belt buckle??? you might as well wear those belt buckles with a single letter in old english on it....hmm and dude is wearing all sb it looks like...and both with pin point matching precision.

I Don't Mean To Defend Them As If I Know Them But They Are [HypeBeasts] Because They Are Matching?

And How Do You Know That They Have Never Owned A Pair Of Blazers Before SB's Came Out?

I Personally Think That The Regular Blazers Are [Ugly] And Make Your Foot Look Extra Long...

Plus, I Have A Famous Belt Buckle, Does That Automatically Make Me A [HypeBeast] ?

Why the hell do you type like [this]?
Get off nt
Its not the place for you
Go chill at the bed-sty park

Originally Posted by Opiin

Originally Posted by NikeTookOver

Why the hell do you type like [this]?
Get off nt
Its not the place for you
Go chill at the bed-sty park
Sorry Father, Is This Better?????

Yea. I Am At The [Bed-Stuy] Park Right Now...

Thanks For The Suggestion.

second of all, I'm pretty sure they have never owned blazers do to the fact that a person who appreciates OG blazers wouldnt murder them by doing that....

ok, and third of all, whut the hell is the point of rocking an "F"...and I'm pretty sure when you first saw it you (A) didn't know about it, or (2) liked it because of Travis.....Honestly does your name even start with an "F," thats the only reason I would see a point in rocking it....my friend rocks that brand and I put him on blast about it...so it's not only you.

and NikeStatus, whuts the hell is the point of making the tongue stick out??? whut is your point?/? and how old are u???
because I'm pretty sure no 23 yr old would be doing that...

I'm not being disrespectful or anything but I remember when kids would do this in middle and high school... also they would stuff socks in them....so that is why I feel that doing the tongue out thing is just unnecessary....but I guess this is just another case of "a different course for every horse."

1. I Feel That Unkess You Know These Kids Personally, You Can't Make The Assumption ThatThey Are Doing This To Seem Different...I Think Most People Like To Match With Their Shoes...I Do Atleast.

2. You Think They Are Murdering Their Blazers By Matching??

3. I Did Actually Know About Famous Before I Bought The Belt Buckle...I Liked The Shirts That They Made. They Appealed To Me Because Of Its Focus On Money, AndI Am Very Appreciative Of Money. Also, I Don't Think Your Name Should Have To Start With An "F" To Be Able To Wear The Belt Buckle...Most Of TheShirts Have Only "F"s On Them, So Does That Mean That Everybody Who Wears A Shirt Must Have A Name That Starts With "F"? TravisBarker's Name Doesn't Even Start With An "F".

4. The Tongue Thing. What Are You Talking About With The Socks?? I Let The Tongue Stick Out So My Jeans Don't Cover My Whole Shoe...It Makes All The SenseIn The World To Me.

But Whatever. To Each His Own.

NIketookover, I see your point brah.

IMO, they are murdering blazers by rocking them with the tongue out...

because I see the tongue as a half A$s tucking in job, you might as well stuff the whole pant leg in your shoes, haha but that's just me.

and no disrespect, but since you're "very appreciative," of money you should create your own shirt with some kind of collage where all thepresidents are having a fancy party....you know something along those lines but I understand not everyone is the same and thats whut I have come to appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom