OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Sebas 100

more entertainment

roll.gif

even if his arms were as long as mine rockin that i'd laff at him.....

Jordan: I'll admit it, that hello kitty wu tang outfit is pretty over the top ahahhaa. i hadit on for like 5 minutes seriously. i just wanted a picturethat combined the two things ahahaha

i dont think anyone was making fun of you being born different, at least i wasnt, so dont take it that way brudda. but the outfits are another story..

Originally Posted by Sebas 100

i dont think anyone was making fun of you being born different, at least i wasnt, so dont take it that way brudda. but the outfits are another story..

I hear what your sayin' but make no mistake. There are far too many "short arm" jokes.

Good for him hitting up Ronn and chiming in. Lots of dudes here wouldn't have the guts to face this crowd in the manner he did.

Jordan don't care about them haters. You got style but i got to admit sometimes you go over the top
happy.gif

To the dude Jordan: Although people may try to clown you, just keep doing what you do. You do dress over the top, but if that's your way of self-expressionthen do it. No hate from me brutha, just try to tone it down some. Some of those outfits can be an eyesore.
laugh.gif

This thread has turned into a crock of SH#T. You've degenerated into making fun of someone just because they have short arms and match. Half of you beastsmatch every stupid aspect of your stupid outfits just like the pics your posting. Go pose with your j's somewhere else.

l_ce43380b9a20bdcbf9bd3bfe94e59864.jpg

MySpace Pic Caption: "da[KOOL]kiddz"
smh.gif
I know the guy in the middle. He's a straighthypebeast.

l_8fb308d0c107e04e99093eed88d7e119.jpg

Caption: "ME AND MY BESTFRIEND STAY [PHRESH]!!!"
smh.gif

l_2cc325e112d3714acaacfa2339f4fc30.jpg

Caption: "AT AN [80'S/SKATEBOARD] BDAY PARTY...WE DID DA FOOL!!!"
smh.gif
Knowing damn well he can't board and he wasn't even born in the 80's smh

l_7f12c483d83ae62a47e0b69a895f1a20.jpg

This is how he used to dress (older pic but you get the picture). Then the clothes started getting smaller from there. Ever since the "rockstar"period. SMH x 1000. What a hypebeast.

m_468ec27a5df52f727d4efb7b8885f065.jpg

m_9b37447f1da8e91f8350b7b3ad31bb5c.jpg

m_9ba0901d73bac368ecd7beb0ff36ad62.jpg

smh.gif
And everyone just keeps encouraging him with the "PHRESH" comments on MySpace
indifferent.gif

I can't help but laugh, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Feed the Beast!

8fkkaad.jpg

how hard is it to find a pair of adidas? j's with run dmc attire? wtf?

Damn you gotta be a bigtime lame to walk around with "props"
Thats why i dont bother going to Soho past 2005
smh.gif
, everyone looks like carrottop walking around with 80s gear, unneeded accesorries, props, and still wear clashing stuff like MJs with adidas clothing
smh.gif
I dont show off $, but half of these kids fail so hard, it shows how broke they are.
  • fake chain shows you cant afford a real one
  • glasses you can take the cheap plastic out of... $5 tops?
  • tight levis cost $30,
  • the vintage gear these kids rock look like they robbed not 1, but 4 homeless females to get a ragtag outfit that truly clashes like only a Soho hypebeast can.
(I'm all for vintage gear but I really dont understand how people find ripped/torn/wrinkled BUST MOST IMPORTANTLY, WORN clothes at a thrift store and think they're doing it)

vash.
smokin.gif

man, thats armand van helden ( house dj) dude makes good music , but dresses like a fool.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Mr. Witch Doctor. wow I had to google him, I've seen him on "muchmusic" about 5 years ago and i could have sworn dude looked/was indian back then.

Back
Top Bottom