OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

People are surprised? Its been a rich kid's game for the last couple of years. Some of the biggest "collectors" now are kids who parents give them their credit cards. That's not hating, its true. They are the ones dropping thousands at a time at Flight Club. That Stickie kid is one of them. Years ago, you actually had to forge connections to get stuff. Now you just have to wave your plastic card and everything is accessible. The "game" has been co-opted and hijacked by these guys.

To each his own, but these sneaker conventions are wack. Paying to look at sneakers? Are you kidding me?

People are surprised? Its been a rich kid's game for the last couple of years. Some of the biggest "collectors" now are kids who parents give them their credit cards. That's not hating, its true. They are the ones dropping thousands at a time at Flight Club. That Stickie kid is one of them. Years ago, you actually had to forge connections to get stuff. Now you just have to wave your plastic card and everything is accessible. The "game" has been co-opted and hijacked by these guys.

To each his own, but these sneaker conventions are wack. Paying to look at sneakers? Are you kidding me?
i remember when the yeezys first came out i wanted to see a full view of them so i watched that kid stickies youtube video... dude hopped out of a ferrari before he reviewed the shoe
indifferent.gif

i remember when the yeezys first came out i wanted to see a full view of them so i watched that kid stickies youtube video... dude hopped out of a ferrari before he reviewed the shoe
indifferent.gif
Link. I've never heard of this kid or seen his vids. 

Bruh that Justin Bieber haircut he has tho :lol:
Makes him look like he's barely 15

I can't even start hating I wish I could be jumping out a ferrari with some yeezys on like it was nothing
Parents have set the wrong priorities tho
He has all this high end gear as a teenager I wonder how its going to be when he's an adult and there comes a time when pops isn't around to swipe the credit card or lend you the keys

Bruh that Justin Bieber haircut he has tho :lol:
Makes him look like he's barely 15

I can't even start hating I wish I could be jumping out a ferrari with some yeezys on like it was nothing
Parents have set the wrong priorities tho
He has all this high end gear as a teenager I wonder how its going to be when he's an adult and there comes a time when pops isn't around to swipe the credit card or lend you the keys

he opened up his own shop before graduating high school... he's not gonna have any troubles.

some of these kids gonna put there parents out the house with all the expensive **** they be buying

dudes really trying to wear the kilt/ skirt thing now :smh: stick to the skinney jeans atleast damn

dudes really trying to wear the kilt/ skirt thing now :smh: stick to the skinney jeans atleast damn

i crack up every time i see it, along with those stupid *** Pyrex shorts they wear over pants. cannot believe these idiots pay for that.

Last edited:
We can only wish!

I haven't, personally, been "about that life" for a long time -but damn if I don't still get the gut reaction, adrenaline-fueled, desire to pull the jux when I see the teenybopper HBs on the train flossing. ...Like, if this was '99, this dude sitting across from you with loafers, khakis, and a peacoat would have been right next to you, whispering in your ear with the ox on you, right in this crowded subway car. ...Don't say nothing, give me your phone and wallet and leave the bag on the floor, and get off at the next stop.

But, then I have to remind myself that I'm a grown, professional with a whole lot to lose and I go back to listening to NPR podcasts on my iPhone. The thing is, it ain't even about the money - it's about the principle.

...Every last one of them would snitch to the cops anyway. Their parents would drive them down to the precinct in the 2013 minivan to file a report.
This...

Majority of these dudes be on public transportation in $3000 worth of merch like it's sweet. I have never been a jack boy but i know a stain when i see one and these guys............
happy.gif

Yeah bud, when Lebron 'South Beach' and Yeezy 1 started fetching prices over $500 that's when you knew the 1% hijacked our little hobby. Prior to that 10 year old OG kicks from the 90s would fetch about $250-$300 and that was considered too much.

hahaha they trying way too hard, guarantee half these fools dont leave the house looking like there IG pics

Last edited:
wait a minute

whats wrong with this

tumblr_mbjrr0VbBM1qmojxyo1_500.jpg

i actually want those sweaters, i proposed to my fiance at disney so yea..

Thats not hypebeast. Thats just the corny/cheesy type of **** some people in relationships do...
I can see me and my girl at disney world like this :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom