OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Hey, beasts. Here's your food and kicks mix picture, right here -

STILL would sell for $1000+

Not even sure what the point of doing that is, that's just stupid to ruin a very nice colorway like that

"Sneakerhead" just implies so that so much is premeditated, ya know. A huge collection of sneakers shouldn't be some goal you aspire to, it should be the organic byproduct of a passion. I love sneakers - fell in love with them in the late 80s, so I wound up with hundreds of pairs. That's why I always talk about the culture - the map isn't the territory, as Korybski observed long ago.

Here's something I wrote on the subject 5 years ago -- funny how the new generation looks back at the time I wrote this as the good ole days, when most of us had already pronounced the hobby co-opted and dead already!

http://metaphorical.wordpress.com/2008/03/09/sneaker-collecting-is-dead/

This is a great article, you're a talented writer. Deep.

This is a great article, you're a talented writer. Deep.

Thanks, man.

Dude looks like an extra from the Wedding Singer

That actuallyt made me LOL!

Yo, think about it. This dude had to actually take the time to empty his (mom's) fridge of food items. Get all his kicks. Place them into the fridge. Pose for the pic a few times. Put all the kicks away. Put the food back in the fridge - hopefully wiping down the shelves first, but I'm going to go out on a limb and gues that he didn't.

Basically, homeboy right there just spent like an hour+ of his life in order for this picture to exist!!!

Seriously. take a second to think about that!

Last edited:
I'm still dying from the Bin 13s dude . 
roll.gif

Benz probably the basic model C250 with stock rims just a little window tint.

One day he's gonna trip over the tongue on his shoes or the red carpet 

Big thuggin with his Halloween decorations, hope he didn't ruin the red Christmas Tree rug for the Xmas season

the guy with the bin 13's should b in the fools wildin thread, not really a hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom