OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

for some reason, I like his flannel...
ohwell.gif

x2

I'm king flannel.
wink.gif

The part where that kid says he wants to cut off steve nashs hands and sew them on to his arms made the entire video worth watching
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

im jealous
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

why? most of those are fake
laugh.gif
(very good fakes however) There is nothing to be jealous. Look at this kid. hes insane. he thinks hes a light post. and if ur taking pictures like this.. lol

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

From the Niketalk Facebook group:
n822095227_2122884_2753.jpg

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
It's crap like this that made me stop wearing my kicks like I used to (more beaters now) because people say, "hey you're a shoe head, whydo you lick the bottom of your shoes."
smh.gif
smh.gif
This crap makes it look like collectors do this on a daily basis.

in some of these pictures i see no hypebeast all im saying theres is a difference in liking 80-90 retro style and being a hypebeast.. personally i have a hightop fade and the most annoying thing is to go to the mall and hear some one screm out hypebeast just beacuse of it ..so actually think before you post

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

4t8dhrb.jpg

6ajsrnl.jpg

just requested me on myspace lol
20% of KARMALOOP.COM
USE CODE : MY10283
FREE SHIPPING ON $45+
USE CODE : UROCK
$3 SHIPPING
USE CODE : SKIP
post his myspaceee

Originally Posted by Opiin

Asian dude to the far right is cool, the rest are @#%$

2zf1zt1.jpg

Team M a c i n t o s h

TeamWolfShirt
wheres the hype in this picture i just see a group of friends takin pictures..4 the three people wearing the same sweater now thats kinda gay but i dntsee hype just people with no style theres a difference

Originally Posted by renzolovesog

Originally Posted by Opiin

Asian dude to the far right is cool, the rest are @#%$

2zf1zt1.jpg

Team M a c i n t o s h

TeamWolfShirt
wheres the hype in this picture i just see a group of friends takin pictures..4 the three people wearing the same sweater now thats kinda gay but i dnt see hype just people with no style theres a difference

Is that Flav on the left?

Back
Top Bottom