OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by never wear them

XDR soles are meant for outdoor ball. Which these are meant for in the first place... Don't get Nike sometimes.

eXtra durable rubber btw. I think it started and meant for tennis shoes.

Darryl is talkin bout the HD10 ones in the far background behind the blue pair. He thinks he's lithuanian.

LMFAO! i might be. im still on the hunt on the first hyperdunk from 08' that I slept on. Fresh has them I believe.!! ughhh

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by gelotissimo

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

hyperfuse usa's and black/reds have officially "general" released in asia. everywhere now. patiently waiting for the durant usa p.e.'s. and i may just be done. ok, that's a lie. but that's what i'm aiming for,
laugh.gif

are both of these XDR's?
i believe so. most are XDR's cause people play outside more than inside. i didn't really even care to look at them, all i want are the durant's and maybe teals. but i heard these fit hella skinny, and i have semi-wide feet.
tired.gif
the reason i ask is because in japan, the labels on the shoe box doesnt specifically say XDR on them. they just say nike hyperfuse - like all the other colourways

yes there's a black/white colorway for dude that asked

i'm guessing these country joints are supposed to be limited which is ultra wack

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

it isnt my video

and whats the big deal about the durant pe's releasing???....they only have his name on the tongue
lol......... thats all they need for people to get excited about them.  they are really dropping?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

it isnt my video

and whats the big deal about the durant pe's releasing???....they only have his name on the tongue
lol......... thats all they need for people to get excited about them.  they are really dropping?
yeah they are coming out at ntlv for sure on the 4th. i think they're fire.

dunno if this has been asked already but is the all green pair gonna drop as a rondo pe as well? i know eastbay has them up for preorder right now

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

dunno if this has been asked already but is the all green pair gonna drop as a rondo pe as well? i know eastbay has them up for preorder right now

all green is releasing yes, and its sorta the rondo PE. there will not be a shoe labelled rondo PE, or with rondo markings on it, but this is the "Rondo PE"... Im hoping its going to be readily available based on the fact that beastbay has em

i saw the lows at the Nike Running store in Emeryville Ca

the traction on em looks crazy. almost ACG-esque.

im definitely pickin up the highs in at least one CW

saw a couple pairs in person today. the yellow on the Brazils is FIRE. probably gonna have to get those too now..

Back
Top Bottom