OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

picked up the navy blue hyperfuse on the EA.. did a lace switch with the Durants, what do you guys think? i dont know if im gonna put the white laces back on the durants

nah dont do it...it looks wack

The navy pair is dope...i haven't been payin attention....are these out in the Bay Area?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

smh.gif
This dude Tranandco (Remarquable23) is already selling Hyperfuse PEs he doesn't have on eBay.
hope that means they're dropping soon.

I have the team red already, samples of course.
I don't know if I wanna keep them or sell them tho...

I have the team red already, samples of course.
I don't know if I wanna keep them or sell them tho...

Got my second fuse last night though I sold my USA because it feels more narrow and longer than this one. Weird.

They come with free stickers lol Thanks man. The first time I saw these on the net I went crazy. Good thing they dropped here. I am trying to get another pair the breds for only less than a 100 dollars on Ebay. It sucks here in the Philippines as the Hyperfuse are sold for believe it or not around 120 - 130 and that's retail at Nike shops here. Smh.

My aunt sent us a box from Nj and I missed it. I wished I asked her to buy me a pair of fuse. Could have saved me a lot.
happy.gif

lucky for you kobe da best. I have flat feet so sizing was an issue. I needed to go a size up to properly fit. A friend of mine wore his normal size and he got blisters on the first half of a pick up game.

Man am I excited to break them in.

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.

^ yea I was deaded when they first dropped. But footaction would have let me use it on their pairs (brasil, green, del sol). Surprised FL is still being wack about the coupon.

I am done with the Hyperfuse lol

I tried the online discount and it works for me. 30 dollars off but I am gonna pass. Two pairs is enough.
happy.gif

Got my second pair of fuses in today getting them at discount you would think I would go for more. Already have the Durant's now just waiting on the Team Bank colorways and see if they drop the Burgundy joints.

this one?

[table][tr][td]Brand   [/td][td]:[/td][td]Nike [/td][/tr][tr][td]Item No   [/td][td]:    [/td][td]nshdxx002874 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Colour   [/td][td]:[/td][td]DEL SOL/BLACK [/td][/tr][tr][td]Model Code   [/td][td]:[/td][td]415138-700 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Condition   [/td][td]:[/td][td]Brand New [/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date   [/td][td]:[/td][td]08/2010 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Come with   [/td][td]:[/td][td]Original Box [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom