OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Yeah I got them too on RD a must-have IMO just posting for those who like to double-up or missed out. I got a pair on hold but I'll probably just forego it there's some other stuff I'm hunting down and I'm not in a position to start gettin doubles, even tho I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind a 2nd pair of Oreos.... and I told Earl checc this thread and Nebraska thread cuz thats where I'll be posting my outlet updates before I go into the outlet thread.

Need help with Griffey Volts and AJKO white/blacc/red size 11 if anyone can assist PLEASE let me know ASAP thanks have a nice weekend guys

Yeah I got them too on RD a must-have IMO just posting for those who like to double-up or missed out. I got a pair on hold but I'll probably just forego it there's some other stuff I'm hunting down and I'm not in a position to start gettin doubles, even tho I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind a 2nd pair of Oreos.... and I told Earl checc this thread and Nebraska thread cuz thats where I'll be posting my outlet updates before I go into the outlet thread.

Need help with Griffey Volts and AJKO white/blacc/red size 11 if anyone can assist PLEASE let me know ASAP thanks have a nice weekend guys

AJKO's actually look real nice. So mad i slept.

Lindale mall in CR was real nice. Eggplants, Kobes, Lebron PS. Air Maxes.

DaHero - gotcha. I'm up by Cedar Rapids

Agent - I would consider doubling on Oreo's but I just don't have those kind of funds. I appreciate the outlet heads up though. I'll keep an eye out for the Griffs and AJKO

Sneaky - yeah man Lindale has gotten a lot better! I think I'm gonna stop by tomorrow actually just to chat it up with my people at Foot Locker. I can't say I'm a fan of the AJKO, I just hate the yellowed midsole but especially the yellowed canvas. Just not my cup of tea, if they were crispy white they'd be dope!

sneaksoy1 - where im i goin to be able to copp the II's the 22nd? the IX's the 29th? Help me out

^ You'll be able to get the IXs in CR for sure, I know both our Finish Line and Foot Locker are getting them. I don't know on the IIs though, is it a GR? I feel like our FTL will probably get em but I don't know for sure.

Sorry no pics ( as always) I'm not techo-savvy enough to link them or however it goes but in any case....

384664 101 (Oreos)- 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 14 and 15 $99.99 @ Clinton Factory

130690 110 (white/red 12)- 12.5 Ellenton Factory $119.99 (might be cheaper by now)
130690 163 (Rising Sun)- 11.5 Woodburn $119.99 (may also be cheaper)

385475 101 (25th Anny AJ2)- sizes 8-11 @ NT Chi $79.97

302346 005 (Bo SC Trainer "Raiders 34")- 8 and 8.5 in Will'burg, Iowa @ $31.97

344646 003 (Silv. 1/2 Cents)- sizes 8-13 @ Gurnee and LV Factory Store (Vegas) $129.99
^ I know they hit for $80 and I missed it if anyone knows where they're still at for $80 post it please^

375173 461 ("Pistons" PHAT Premier AJ1)- sizes 8-13 LV Factory Store, N.O. Factory (New Orleans) $79.97

396009 001 (25th Anny AJ1)- 10.5, 11, 11.5, and 12 still in South Chi @ $89.99 w/ suitcase

333886 041 (HoH Penny 2 OG colorway)- 7.5, 8, 8.5 in Woodburn and Orlando Factory @ $79.97

332566 991 (22/1 CDP)- sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 at Tempe Factory and LV Factory $199.99

371378 007 ("Bo Knows" Trainer 1 Raiders colorway)- sz. 10 Gonzales (Louisiana) $69.99

359696 001 (Tecmo Bo Trainer)- sz.9 @ St. Augustine AND Hagerstown for $31.97

343084 161 (White AJ 2K9)- 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 @ Michigan City for $99.99 they should price match tho they're $69.99 at every damn outlet since Christmas
grin.gif

I hope this helps some out,  haven't been bringing the heat lately but things have settled and I hope to start contributing as much as I use to a couple months ago. (I owned the February thread remember????
roll.gif
 )

glasses.gif

STILL LOOKING FOR GRIFFEY VOLTS SIZE 11 ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME OUT PUH-LEAZE ! ! ! !

^ That's a great update, thanks bro. Too bad there's never anything good in a size 13 for those prices...

i'm gonna be back in IA this week

i'm flying in tomorrow and graduating saturday

trying to decide if i'm gonna wear some fly hard bottoms or j's for graduation

might un-ds a pair a day this week in celebration depending on the weather...

^ Weather here is dope right now! Hot as fk, but perfect for bringing out some heat. You're graduating from Cornell right? I think you mentioned being in Mt. Vernon?

^ Yeah I wore White Hyperizes on Saturday but I'm pretty sure our whole team had em on
laugh.gif
I wore the CDP XX2 on Sunday though?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ Weather here is dope right now! Hot as fk, but perfect for bringing out some heat. You're graduating from Cornell right? I think you mentioned being in Mt. Vernon?
ha i'm just seeing this now
and yes i did graduate from cornell
wound up wearing some cole haan cap toe leather bottoms instead of jordans

i'm actually doing a purge since it dawned on me that i have several pairs that i will never wear...

in honor of the purge i bought six pairs last week...lol

Originally Posted by yeerp

ha i'm just seeing this now
and yes i did graduate from cornell
wound up wearing some cole haan cap toe leather bottoms instead of jordans

i'm actually doing a purge since it dawned on me that i have several pairs that i will never wear...

in honor of the purge i bought six pairs last week...lol

Ha stocking up! I think I may sell 3-4 pairs this week to get a little extra cash and because I never wear them. I realized I have like 3 DS shoes that I need to bring out soon and a few others that i may as well sell. Congrats on the graduation too.

Suns - I haven't been to Iowa City in forever, been too busy with basketball and such. I think I'm headed down there tomorrow though for a couple games, but I doubt I'll hit up the mall or anything. Kobe's have popped up in the Foot Locker in Lindale though up here in CR.

Ha stocking up! I think I may sell 3-4 pairs this week to get a little extra cash and because I never wear them. I realized I have like 3 DS shoes that I need to bring out soon and a few others that i may as well sell. Congrats on the graduation too. 
thanks a lot

and yeah...
i got about 50 pairs that i need to purge, lol

vast majority of them are DS

Back
Top Bottom