Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Its the same damn thing to keep it real. Besides the LTE, .. same iPad.
yeah and the screen

and the internals

i mean its not like they are charging more for this what are you really complaining about? do you want it to come with a blender?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right. LTE and the best screen on the market... "they didn't change much" #hatin

Retina display is very impressive. Hopefully it's on the new Macbook Pros.
Apple needs to stop playing and release a 160 GB ipod touch, idc the price I'll pay for it. My classic is dying
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

How much did the price drop on the 1 when the 2 came out?

I swear it was $699 when it firt came out. Then it dropped down to where it is now.

The app stuff is pretty cool. I do see a lot of photographers using this. I know some people that shoot professional and that is a nice way to show clients their photos rather then bringing a whole laptop. You can even just edit photos on the fly right in front of them.

So no Siri, or did I miss that?
Honestly, if I had an iPad 2, I probably wouldn't upgrade unless I really wanted to take advantage of LTE.  Now dudes like me with the OG joint?  The choice to upgrade is a no-brainer.  

Nothing revolutionary, just a bump up in specs. But, the new chipset and screen resolution is extremely impressive.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

So no Siri, or did I miss that?
Honestly, if I had an iPad 2, I probably wouldn't upgrade unless I really wanted to take advantage of LTE.  Now dudes like me with the OG joint?  The choice to upgrade is a no-brainer.  
Kinda

[h1][/h1]
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Siri sort-of comes to the new iPad, does voice dictation only[/h1]
By Michael Gorman posted Mar 7th 2012 1:32PM

Ever since Siri showed up on the iPhone 4S, she's been put to work in a variety of non-Apple approved ways and unofficially ported to other iDevices, including the iPad. Now Apple's next-gen iPad has made its auspicious debut in San Francisco with a splash of Siri on board. It's not the full voice assistant, but the new slate does have voice dictation software that supports US English, British, Australian, French, German and Japanese.

If you're a gamer or photo editor I think this is a no-brainer pickup. Ditto if you're going to be buying/torrenting full HD movies.

Other than that, it's akin to the 4 to 4S iPhone jump, IMO.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

LTE? sweet

hope the price drops hard on the 2, ill cop.

apple-ipad-3-ipad-hd-liveblog-3113.jpg

$400 for a iPad 2 but I would rather just pay the extra $100 for the newer one.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Its the same damn thing to keep it real. Besides the LTE, .. same iPad.
yeah and the screen

and the internals

i mean its not like they are charging more for this what are you really complaining about? do you want it to come with a blender?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right. LTE and the best screen on the market... "they didn't change much" #hatin
Nah not even, but give me something more. This is more like 2.5 .. No anger here, you got Apple stock or something fellas? Take it easy.

Not feeling the name "the new ipad"

Is apple trying to set another trend? It sounds incredibly stupid. What are we going to call this when the NEXT ipad comes out? The old new ipad?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Thru my job I can get 22% off verizon bill. I'm coppin a 4G joint.
Word.  IMO, getting the 4G-capable one is a no-brainer if you can pony up the extra loot.  You never know when you'll be in a pinch and no Wi-Fi is available, although these days using your phone as a modem is always an option.  Unfortunately, w/ T-Mobile, coverage can be an issue.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Pre Orders begin today but I still wanna find out price n terms with verizon.

Back
Top Bottom