Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Anyone have any reviews for dead space? Might pick it up at such a great price. And am I trippin or was NBA Jam for the iPad 99 cents for a extremely brief period and then jumped back to 9.99? I should have jumped on it when I thought I saw it.. SMH

my apple order finally processed and is shipping from china in a few days.  are you guys using any skins or cases?  recommendations?  i'm worried about the back getting scratched up when i put it down on tables.

my apple order finally processed and is shipping from china in a few days.  are you guys using any skins or cases?  recommendations?  i'm worried about the back getting scratched up when i put it down on tables.

Originally Posted by shogun

What are we looking at for shipping time these days? I stopped by my local store this morning and they only had 64 GB Verizon... still waiting...

Originally Posted by shogun

What are we looking at for shipping time these days? I stopped by my local store this morning and they only had 64 GB Verizon... still waiting...

So I copped a 64GB 1st gen for the same price as a 16GB 2nd Gen. I need:

Apps.
Games.
emulators.

I'm rocking with atomic browser already and I got a screen protector and a portfolio case.

So I copped a 64GB 1st gen for the same price as a 16GB 2nd Gen. I need:

Apps.
Games.
emulators.

I'm rocking with atomic browser already and I got a screen protector and a portfolio case.

NBA jam well worth it the graphics on ipad2 look straight... And got deadspace 2 for .99 was like ten so grabbed it... And I had ipad1 and it's nowhere near as tight as this one part2... Graphics on alot of games I'm playin look better and play smoother...

NBA jam well worth it the graphics on ipad2 look straight... And got deadspace 2 for .99 was like ten so grabbed it... And I had ipad1 and it's nowhere near as tight as this one part2... Graphics on alot of games I'm playin look better and play smoother...

Originally Posted by just reason

Playing pokemon on the iPad is beyond fun..

emulators are 
pimp.gif

some of the SNES games are tough with touch controls though, especially mario and donkey kong. getting the right button for attacking/jumping enemies doesn't always work. definitely considering investing in a wii-mote, that looks like nice

also, anyone into those synthesizer type apps or gorillaz fans I recommend this:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/04/gorillaz-korg-ipad-instrument/

2hxu14z.jpg

Originally Posted by just reason

Playing pokemon on the iPad is beyond fun..

emulators are 
pimp.gif

some of the SNES games are tough with touch controls though, especially mario and donkey kong. getting the right button for attacking/jumping enemies doesn't always work. definitely considering investing in a wii-mote, that looks like nice

also, anyone into those synthesizer type apps or gorillaz fans I recommend this:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/04/gorillaz-korg-ipad-instrument/

2hxu14z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom