Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Good looks on that promotion got four games.
pimp.gif

Does Verizon still offer unlimited Internet for their iPads, I'm thinking of getting one with Internet and selling my wifi one.

Good looks on that promotion got four games.
pimp.gif

Does Verizon still offer unlimited Internet for their iPads, I'm thinking of getting one with Internet and selling my wifi one.

I took advantage of the AT&T offer which had a 16GB + 3G refurbished iPad for $350 shipped.  My iPad has already been shipped and I should have it by Wednesday.  

I took advantage of the AT&T offer which had a 16GB + 3G refurbished iPad for $350 shipped.  My iPad has already been shipped and I should have it by Wednesday.  

Originally Posted by tim teufel

have a dude selling me a 32gb wifi ipad 2 for 650 deal or nah?

if you cant find one why not? Its only 50 over retail and thats not even including sales tax. After sales tax you are only paying like a couple bucks over retail max.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

have a dude selling me a 32gb wifi ipad 2 for 650 deal or nah?

if you cant find one why not? Its only 50 over retail and thats not even including sales tax. After sales tax you are only paying like a couple bucks over retail max.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Is nt messed up on anybody else's iPad running slow and 75% of the pics just show question marks

I had that problem for a lot of sites before where some images wouldn't show and showed question marks. After resetting my router it fixed the problem. I'm talking about completely resetting it and not just power cycling it.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Is nt messed up on anybody else's iPad running slow and 75% of the pics just show question marks

I had that problem for a lot of sites before where some images wouldn't show and showed question marks. After resetting my router it fixed the problem. I'm talking about completely resetting it and not just power cycling it.

[h1]A Look at iPad Users: Apple Still Trouncing Android[/h1]By Aatekah Mir
ipadstats2.jpg

Google Inc.’s Android might be the most popular smartphone platform, but if you add other mobile devices like tablets to the mix, Apple Inc.’s iOS beats Android in the U.S. by a wide margin — 59% to be exact.

That’s according to new data being released Tuesday by measurement firm comScore, which surveyed 30,000 users of mobile devices for the three months ending in February to arrive at its estimates.

The research found that Apple’s iOS platform — on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches – reached 37.9 million people, while Android reached 23.8 million, on phones and tablets.

“The finding is incredible because it shows that Android being the most popular smartphone is not the whole story,

[h1]A Look at iPad Users: Apple Still Trouncing Android[/h1]By Aatekah Mir
ipadstats2.jpg

Google Inc.’s Android might be the most popular smartphone platform, but if you add other mobile devices like tablets to the mix, Apple Inc.’s iOS beats Android in the U.S. by a wide margin — 59% to be exact.

That’s according to new data being released Tuesday by measurement firm comScore, which surveyed 30,000 users of mobile devices for the three months ending in February to arrive at its estimates.

The research found that Apple’s iOS platform — on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches – reached 37.9 million people, while Android reached 23.8 million, on phones and tablets.

“The finding is incredible because it shows that Android being the most popular smartphone is not the whole story,

im highly upset. i cannot find an ipad2... ive called, phoned, and ughhhhhhhh

guess ill wait until friday when im in houston but smh

im highly upset. i cannot find an ipad2... ive called, phoned, and ughhhhhhhh

guess ill wait until friday when im in houston but smh

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

is there a warranty?

is there a warranty?

Originally Posted by got shoes

is there a warranty?

AT&T says 90 days.  I'll check the Apple website once I receive it to verify.  I plan on upgrading in a few months anyway so the 3 months works for me for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom