Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

I love my Ipad 2...anybody who knows me knows im an Apple Fan for Life.. Macbook Pro..iphone 4..etc etc..Finally got my decal in for the back of my Ipad 2..im loving it...on to the pics

I love my Ipad 2...anybody who knows me knows im an Apple Fan for Life.. Macbook Pro..iphone 4..etc etc..Finally got my decal in for the back of my Ipad 2..im loving it...on to the pics

Originally Posted by Datnggag

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

pimp.gif

I have a MACBOOK PRO 17 inch and recently got the Ipad 2. I like that I can carry around my Ipad 2 with me daily (as I do) compared to the MBP.

I was one of those individuals as well when it came to the point to having it if you have a MB, MBP, Iphone(which I have as well but now want to get rid of) Ipod Touch, etc etc until I got it as a BDAY gift.

I enjoy just having both capabilities now.

That Hard Drive would be awesome if they figured out a way to make it be used while having internet access.

Also, for those on the fence about the Ipad and the built in 3G service, AT&T (yes I know it can be bad at times) is offering the MIFI hotspot for free with 2 years of service and 3gb of net for 35.00 (Ipad data plans cost 25 for 2gb for the Ipad 3G.) but if you are a enterprise account holder, the activation fee is waved and you get a discount (brings the service to 28.35 a month i believe)

So I got the Ipad WIFI 32 gb for the same cost roughly as a Ipad 3g 16 gb. I don't mind carrying the mifi around (which can fit in your pocket.) and you get an extra GB of internet as well especially for Enterprise account holders.

I have a MACBOOK PRO 17 inch and recently got the Ipad 2. I like that I can carry around my Ipad 2 with me daily (as I do) compared to the MBP.

I was one of those individuals as well when it came to the point to having it if you have a MB, MBP, Iphone(which I have as well but now want to get rid of) Ipod Touch, etc etc until I got it as a BDAY gift.

I enjoy just having both capabilities now.

That Hard Drive would be awesome if they figured out a way to make it be used while having internet access.

Also, for those on the fence about the Ipad and the built in 3G service, AT&T (yes I know it can be bad at times) is offering the MIFI hotspot for free with 2 years of service and 3gb of net for 35.00 (Ipad data plans cost 25 for 2gb for the Ipad 3G.) but if you are a enterprise account holder, the activation fee is waved and you get a discount (brings the service to 28.35 a month i believe)

So I got the Ipad WIFI 32 gb for the same cost roughly as a Ipad 3g 16 gb. I don't mind carrying the mifi around (which can fit in your pocket.) and you get an extra GB of internet as well especially for Enterprise account holders.

mad.gif

mad.gif

I placed my order on May 2 for the ipad 2 on apple.com. I called the customer service line and asked them specifically, if I order today, will it come before the 25th of may? They assured me, Yes, it would. Now I'm seeing on fedex that it is estimated to arrive on the 25th.

I have a flight 4am on may 25th, and wont be here. I need this for my trip-it would save me about 200 pages of prints and less weight on my luggage.

Would any of you guys know if fedex is usually on point with their estimated arrivals? And if there is anything I can do with apple?

Thanks.

mad.gif

mad.gif

I placed my order on May 2 for the ipad 2 on apple.com. I called the customer service line and asked them specifically, if I order today, will it come before the 25th of may? They assured me, Yes, it would. Now I'm seeing on fedex that it is estimated to arrive on the 25th.

I have a flight 4am on may 25th, and wont be here. I need this for my trip-it would save me about 200 pages of prints and less weight on my luggage.

Would any of you guys know if fedex is usually on point with their estimated arrivals? And if there is anything I can do with apple?

Thanks.

easily my fav. game is Tiger Woods 12, but is by far the most frustrating game i have
putts that i make casually, i just end up doing awful in the actual PGA Tour, and they give you the 3 hardest courses to start off the year.

easily my fav. game is Tiger Woods 12, but is by far the most frustrating game i have
putts that i make casually, i just end up doing awful in the actual PGA Tour, and they give you the 3 hardest courses to start off the year.

My bro ordered me a 16gb wifi as a bday gift, was gonna deliver by june 1.... Was at school studying and they had just received a shipment in our on campus apple store so I got it there instead - 480 + tax instead of 500.

I put my textbooks on it in pdf format, have dropbox and import into note taker hd, and have a stylus for taking notes and such. This thing is insane. Home sharing gives me access to my music/videos which is great too.

VLC for videos, HBOgo but need to finally get HBO on my cable service in order to use it.

Any other apps you would all recommend?

My bro ordered me a 16gb wifi as a bday gift, was gonna deliver by june 1.... Was at school studying and they had just received a shipment in our on campus apple store so I got it there instead - 480 + tax instead of 500.

I put my textbooks on it in pdf format, have dropbox and import into note taker hd, and have a stylus for taking notes and such. This thing is insane. Home sharing gives me access to my music/videos which is great too.

VLC for videos, HBOgo but need to finally get HBO on my cable service in order to use it.

Any other apps you would all recommend?

Have they yet created an ability to view flash video websites, even if I have to hack/jailbreak/root it. I saw that they have one for flash games but I have a lot of flash video streaming sites I view, that don't have their own independent apps.

Have they yet created an ability to view flash video websites, even if I have to hack/jailbreak/root it. I saw that they have one for flash games but I have a lot of flash video streaming sites I view, that don't have their own independent apps.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

once i get some money i am getting an ipad

man ive been trying to get one no luck...i got 200 amazon credit and its not on there only 600+ 
thinking of just getting the samsung galaxy tab that drops in a few weeks 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

once i get some money i am getting an ipad

man ive been trying to get one no luck...i got 200 amazon credit and its not on there only 600+ 
thinking of just getting the samsung galaxy tab that drops in a few weeks 

Back
Top Bottom