Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Anyone on iOS 5 beta? I've been using it for a few days and I'm loving the changes. Thumb keyboard is probably my favorite as well as notifications. It's much faster too (no checkerboard) Haven't used too many of the iCloud functions since I don't have an iPhone. I'm looking forward to the official release.

How do you get the beta?

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Anyone on iOS 5 beta? I've been using it for a few days and I'm loving the changes. Thumb keyboard is probably my favorite as well as notifications. It's much faster too (no checkerboard) Haven't used too many of the iCloud functions since I don't have an iPhone. I'm looking forward to the official release.

How do you get the beta?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

what's good with the jailbreak for ipad 2 on 4.3.3 ios

P0sixninja_tweet_iPad2_Projects_iJB.jpg

Just got a Ipad myself yesterday...loving it.

Any essential apps I need to look into? I have the basics...netflix..hulu..espn..hbo, etc

Just got a Ipad myself yesterday...loving it.

Any essential apps I need to look into? I have the basics...netflix..hulu..espn..hbo, etc

^
Do we still have to pay for the hulu app?  I just wanted to watch episodes of shows on the browser and saw I had to pay for hulu plus or something.  That was some bull.  
mad.gif

^
Do we still have to pay for the hulu app?  I just wanted to watch episodes of shows on the browser and saw I had to pay for hulu plus or something.  That was some bull.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
mad.gif
Technically you arent paying for hulu its for hulu plus which is their add on service but yeah you still have to pay to watch hulu on ipad

Originally Posted by shogun

^
mad.gif
Technically you arent paying for hulu its for hulu plus which is their add on service but yeah you still have to pay to watch hulu on ipad

Back
Top Bottom