Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ44S17mHO4

Has anyone tried this App?? Looks amazing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Ya didn't see any reason to upgrade

I upgraded and haven't noticed a difference at all really..
lol cool If the Ipad 1 had the front facing camera I honestly dont thing I would ever even upgrade it.
Yeah.  Just got the Ipad 1.  It's pretty legit.  I only have the wi-fi version though, no 3g.  Do I have to be connected to the internet to use most apps?  I honestly have no idea how this device works, as I've never had an iphone or legitimate smart phone.  My sister left a bunch of apps on it (she gave it to me) but I really don't want them.  Want to just reset it to factory settings and get my own apps on it (GRE, Mint.com, NBA Jam, Angry Birds, and other good recommendations).  How do I get started?  Give me some info 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Ya didn't see any reason to upgrade

lol cool If the Ipad 1 had the front facing camera I honestly dont thing I would ever even upgrade it.
Yeah.  Just got the Ipad 1.  It's pretty legit.  I only have the wi-fi version though, no 3g.  Do I have to be connected to the internet to use most apps?  I honestly have no idea how this device works, as I've never had an iphone or legitimate smart phone.  My sister left a bunch of apps on it (she gave it to me) but I really don't want them.  Want to just reset it to factory settings and get my own apps on it (GRE, Mint.com, NBA Jam, Angry Birds, and other good recommendations).  How do I get started?  Give me some info 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

grin.gif

think of it as a big %%@ ipod touch. You can put your music on it like an ipod, or do what I do, stream it via itunes from ur main comp. For starters I would just go to the app store and see the charts for the most popular free apps available. The essentials for me include: free doc, opera browser, weather hd,  vlc streamer (to stream movies from your main comp via wifi), skype. I'd check this whole thread from the beginning tho....

grin.gif

think of it as a big %%@ ipod touch. You can put your music on it like an ipod, or do what I do, stream it via itunes from ur main comp. For starters I would just go to the app store and see the charts for the most popular free apps available. The essentials for me include: free doc, opera browser, weather hd,  vlc streamer (to stream movies from your main comp via wifi), skype. I'd check this whole thread from the beginning tho....

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

Okay.  Played around with it for 30 minutes and ye, this thing is cake to use.  I dig.  The only real question I have is how do I watch movies on it? I want to get some downloaded movies or shows to put on there to catch up with while I take the subway.  Seems just trying to drag and drop (like music) doesn't work.  Do I need to convert the files to some sort of format???

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

Okay.  Played around with it for 30 minutes and ye, this thing is cake to use.  I dig.  The only real question I have is how do I watch movies on it? I want to get some downloaded movies or shows to put on there to catch up with while I take the subway.  Seems just trying to drag and drop (like music) doesn't work.  Do I need to convert the files to some sort of format???

Ok guys need help I must be doing something wrong here. Bought my father the VGA hdmi apple connector to mirror his iPad 2 to his hd tv for his netflix mostly. The resolution is so bad on the tv it doesn't even deserve to be compared to standard definition yet alone HDTV of any sort. Plays beautifully on the iPad so wifi is not the problem. There must be some settings or something to clear this up?

Ok guys need help I must be doing something wrong here. Bought my father the VGA hdmi apple connector to mirror his iPad 2 to his hd tv for his netflix mostly. The resolution is so bad on the tv it doesn't even deserve to be compared to standard definition yet alone HDTV of any sort. Plays beautifully on the iPad so wifi is not the problem. There must be some settings or something to clear this up?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

When does the 3rd one come out i know soon as i get this one another gonna come out smh

Judging from the most recent iPad 2 release we won't see the 3 until March or April 2012.

When does the 3rd one come out i know soon as i get this one another gonna come out smh

Judging from the most recent iPad 2 release we won't see the 3 until March or April 2012.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Based on what my 'sources' tell me either get an Ipad 1 or get an Ipad 3.  The new screen for the Ipad 3 will make it worthwhile.  Besides the camera option on the Ipad 2 doesn't seem to be much point for getting a 2.  It's like Mario 2, still good, but def not 1 or 3 (terrible analogy).

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Based on what my 'sources' tell me either get an Ipad 1 or get an Ipad 3.  The new screen for the Ipad 3 will make it worthwhile.  Besides the camera option on the Ipad 2 doesn't seem to be much point for getting a 2.  It's like Mario 2, still good, but def not 1 or 3 (terrible analogy).

Just got a 16GB 1st gen wifi-only for $200... Virtually DS. Swag like Caillou right now. About to go through this entire thread and stock up on apps.

Just got a 16GB 1st gen wifi-only for $200... Virtually DS. Swag like Caillou right now. About to go through this entire thread and stock up on apps.

I asked this in the other iPad thread. I figure I'll get more responses here..

Does iCab have a designated download manager? I just want to know if there's any way to save .rar, .avi, or .mp3 files on a browser and play the file.. 
nerd.gif

I asked this in the other iPad thread. I figure I'll get more responses here..

Does iCab have a designated download manager? I just want to know if there's any way to save .rar, .avi, or .mp3 files on a browser and play the file.. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom