Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Probably picking up an Apple TV soon. Flamin Hot Cheetos says it's the
pimp.gif

edit: thought this was the general mac thread
laugh.gif

Probably picking up an Apple TV soon. Flamin Hot Cheetos says it's the
pimp.gif

edit: thought this was the general mac thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Anyone else's cache get full in XBMC? How do I clear it?
Also running into major problems with this now after updating to the newest version. Constant buffering is infuriating me, any suggestions? 

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Anyone else's cache get full in XBMC? How do I clear it?
Also running into major problems with this now after updating to the newest version. Constant buffering is infuriating me, any suggestions? 

As dumb as it sounds I think the method for clearing the cache on iOS products is by either pulling the power plug (AppleTV) or turning it off and on (iPad).

If this works I am a wizard and you guys owe me $. JK I hope this is the solution for full cache.

As dumb as it sounds I think the method for clearing the cache on iOS products is by either pulling the power plug (AppleTV) or turning it off and on (iPad).

If this works I am a wizard and you guys owe me $. JK I hope this is the solution for full cache.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

NVM pulling the plug on the AppleTV doesn't help. Icefilms still crashes on me.

Did you remove the Apple Update Check?  When I first jailbroke the ATV it would crash.  I looked it up and heard the Updater is the reason.  I removed the Updater and it doesn't crash anymore. 

Did you remove the Apple Update Check?  When I first jailbroke the ATV it would crash.  I looked it up and heard the Updater is the reason.  I removed the Updater and it doesn't crash anymore. 

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Funny thing is I did that after I posted here. I applied that through NitoTV, correct me if I'm wrong whether I did it right or wrong. Question do you know how to clear the cache ? I'm having a hard time figuring that out. Would appreciate any help.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Funny thing is I did that after I posted here. I applied that through NitoTV, correct me if I'm wrong whether I did it right or wrong. Question do you know how to clear the cache ? I'm having a hard time figuring that out. Would appreciate any help.

Back
Top Bottom