Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Yea, Paul, the one thing I regret is not renewing my unlimited plan in time.

Now, the SIM is like $600 a pop on eBay.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes offering to buy, I doubt I'll sell it unless im gonna get a 3G one, its an iPad 1 wifi..

Question.. I was thinking about getting a 3G iPad so I can watch NBA league pass while im out. How much bandwith does 1 game use, do any of you know?? Those plans look like a setup for disaster
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes offering to buy, I doubt I'll sell it unless im gonna get a 3G one, its an iPad 1 wifi..

Question.. I was thinking about getting a 3G iPad so I can watch NBA league pass while im out. How much bandwith does 1 game use, do any of you know?? Those plans look like a setup for disaster
sick.gif

Who ever made that chart
A. Was lazy or B. Failed math every year

Henzo now you know there won't be a NBA this year
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Who ever made that chart
A. Was lazy or B. Failed math every year

Henzo now you know there won't be a NBA this year
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Icefilms is down. Read on a couple forums and it isn't working on my appletv nor ipad.

For those in school and wanting to use this as a note taking device, check out Noteshelf, best interface I've seen for taking notes.

Props on the person that recommended Kno, it's still around $100 to rent a book, but still an option.

Icefilms is down. Read on a couple forums and it isn't working on my appletv nor ipad.

For those in school and wanting to use this as a note taking device, check out Noteshelf, best interface I've seen for taking notes.

Props on the person that recommended Kno, it's still around $100 to rent a book, but still an option.

The Verizon plans are wrong.

Do y'all think the rumored iPad pro is real/ make a diff? Mu boy is buying my iPad 1 and Idk if I should wait it out on my next tablet or what.

The Verizon plans are wrong.

Do y'all think the rumored iPad pro is real/ make a diff? Mu boy is buying my iPad 1 and Idk if I should wait it out on my next tablet or what.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I was wondering was it just me... I've been trying to get it to play for the longest with no luck. It's not shut down for good is it? 
And I gotta check out Noteshelf, thanks for the suggestion sir.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I was wondering was it just me... I've been trying to get it to play for the longest with no luck. It's not shut down for good is it? 
And I gotta check out Noteshelf, thanks for the suggestion sir.

next time around i am getting the 3g i think .....

i wish there was a cable or something for mirroring the iphone to the ipad... that would be dope

i wish there was a cable or something for mirroring the iphone to the ipad... that would be dope

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Why the 3G? What were your complaints with the wi-fi? I have a wi-fi and mostly everywhere I'd want to use it, there's a wi-fi signal and for times that there isn't, I just use the My-Wi app to tether from my iPhone. The 3G kind of seems like a bit of a waste of money in my opinion 

Why the 3G? What were your complaints with the wi-fi? I have a wi-fi and mostly everywhere I'd want to use it, there's a wi-fi signal and for times that there isn't, I just use the My-Wi app to tether from my iPhone. The 3G kind of seems like a bit of a waste of money in my opinion 

Originally Posted by 23soles

Hope I don't get flamed for this, but is there a way to tether with this app--or any other--from a BB?

Originally Posted by 23soles

Hope I don't get flamed for this, but is there a way to tether with this app--or any other--from a BB?

Got my ipad2 yesterday......I have a question about Hulu.......is there not any free content? Looks like you have to pay for it as far as I can tell

Got my ipad2 yesterday......I have a question about Hulu.......is there not any free content? Looks like you have to pay for it as far as I can tell

Cantbreaktheunbreakable, what are the benefits of having apple tv 2 jailbroken with the ipad? is it possible to get local channels as well? Was having problems with icefilms like everyone else after I did the jailbreak a few days ago.

I'm new to all this so bear with me, lol. If I can do away with Time Warner, I will.

Cantbreaktheunbreakable, what are the benefits of having apple tv 2 jailbroken with the ipad? is it possible to get local channels as well? Was having problems with icefilms like everyone else after I did the jailbreak a few days ago.

I'm new to all this so bear with me, lol. If I can do away with Time Warner, I will.

Back
Top Bottom