Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Why stuff start dl'in then when I come back it's no where to be found
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif
You have to install. Click on the downloaded list and then the app and itll give you the option to install. For future reference, hit settings in the right hand corner and select the option to auto install.

nerd.gif
You have to install. Click on the downloaded list and then the app and itll give you the option to install. For future reference, hit settings in the right hand corner and select the option to auto install.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

nerd.gif

It doesn't even get to that point like I see it loading and when I come back it's not even there

nerd.gif

It doesn't even get to that point like I see it loading and when I come back it's not even there

In the market for a tablet currently.
So I pose a question to iPad owners: How do you deal with no Flash? Eventually get used to it? Any work-arounds? 

So I pose a question to iPad owners: How do you deal with no Flash? Eventually get used to it? Any work-arounds? 

nerd.gif

To be honest I leave installous open when Im downloading in case the downloads stop if you exit - which seems like the case. Keep it on that screen rather than leaving and coming back.

nerd.gif

To be honest I leave installous open when Im downloading in case the downloads stop if you exit - which seems like the case. Keep it on that screen rather than leaving and coming back.

Do any students use an ipad? What are the benefits in comparison to using a laptop as a student? 
nerd.gif

Do any students use an ipad? What are the benefits in comparison to using a laptop as a student? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

There are other browsers that you can download that support flash.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

There are other browsers that you can download that support flash.

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif
ipad is not a laptop replacement for a college student. Its convenient but not necessary. If I were to pick one of the two, itd be the laptop. Unless youre content with just an Ipad and then using your computer labs for anything else.

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif
ipad is not a laptop replacement for a college student. Its convenient but not necessary. If I were to pick one of the two, itd be the laptop. Unless youre content with just an Ipad and then using your computer labs for anything else.

if your gonna store your notes on it, write essays, research, watch movies, listen to music, and use it for ibooks then its perfect

if your gonna store your notes on it, write essays, research, watch movies, listen to music, and use it for ibooks then its perfect

jailbreaking has come a loooong way from when I did it on my first ipod touch. amazingly simple.

jailbreaking has come a loooong way from when I did it on my first ipod touch. amazingly simple.

Back
Top Bottom