Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

where is the best place to sell a barely used att 3g 8g? and is the price difference significant if i unlock it first or should i sell as is?

Sorry for the noob question...never encountered this and google gave me mixed results so I figured I'd ask here...

My PC crashed recently, causing me to have to reinstall windows and all my applications etc...obv iTunes....

Now I know that I will lose my play lists by syncing with this "new" computer (I don't care about the music)....but will I also lose my contactsand notes? ANY help would be appreciated. Thanks again

Originally Posted by geminifly

anyone know how I can get a The Hundreds background on my 3g?
find the picture on the internet on your phone. Hold down on it, save it. Then set it as your wallpaper. Go to settings > wallpaper.

Originally Posted by jrp44

OK guys i just bought a 1st gen 16gb ipod touch.....It has 1.1.5 on it...anyone know an exact video they can link me to on how to jailbreak it? Everyone i click on youtube has bad comments on the video. Thanks

Anyone help? thanks
nerd.gif

I'm assuming your Iphone is jailbroken.

1. You have to have the Hundreds logo in your photos.
2. Download Winterboard from Cydia if you don't already have it.
3. Open Winterboard and check the "User Wallpaper."
4. Go to your photos and select the Hundreds logo and put Assign as wallpaper.
5. It should be on your background.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

bf93559c4c29731b1c21acddaccfd1f257a4eec.jpg

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

^^^Ayo, draketw....how is that invisibleSHIELD? I'm thinking of getting one

hope it's good, i just copped, never seen it.. already scratched mine up... :smh:thinking about asking for a new one before warranty expires

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

bf93559c4c29731b1c21acddaccfd1f257a4eec.jpg
Good looks Retro, SuckaFree and 23Michael

im kind of mad they let you download now ota because now im going to waste money on more music .. it was bad enough i could waste 200 on apps.. expensive damdevice.. im thinking of jailbreaking it now im pretty bored with my look

quick question, not sure if has been answered or not or if its a remedial question

so... i just reformatted my computer and reinstalled itunes again so i don't have any of my contacts on it anymore. i was wondering if i were to sync myiphone that still has all my contacts onto my reformatted computer with freshly installed itunes, would my contacts be erased in the process of being synced orwould they be backed up some how? i don't mind if my music gets cleared because that's not too difficult to put back onto my iphone, i mainly just carefor the contacts because i'm not trying to start one of those facebook groups or events asking for everyone's number again.

i'm pretty sure you have to have your old itunes folder to get your contacts.. if when you reformatted, you didnt save that old itunes folder, they aregone

Back
Top Bottom