Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by steff55

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So.... is anyone using t-mobiles 3G network with the 3G?
Impossible, they're on 2 different freequencies.

what do u mean?
exactly what I said, tmobile's 3g is something like 700MHZ and ATT 3g is like 900 or something, the iphone only has a chip compatible with theatt 3g frequency.

I haven't gotten Installous to work with me. I would choose the file to download and nothing happens. It doesn't even show up anywhere or in myInstallous download section. I'm lost. I'll stick to the long way of downloading them and SSH'ing them.

Also, for those using Categories with Firmware 2.2, anyone have trouble updating apps? My apps no longer update correctly after upgrading to 2.2.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I haven't gotten Installous to work with me. I would choose the file to download and nothing happens. It doesn't even show up anywhere or in my Installous download section. I'm lost. I'll stick to the long way of downloading them and SSH'ing them.

Also, for those using Categories with Firmware 2.2, anyone have trouble updating apps? My apps no longer update correctly after upgrading to 2.2.

anyone wanna pont me in the direction on how to ssshing them

alright so i jailbreak my friends 3g for him and i figure what the hell let me see if this beejive thing works on his iphone and what do you kno easy as 1,2,3so inturn i i then try to install it again on my iphone and nothinnnnn smh idk man lol

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

alright so i jailbreak my friends 3g for him and i figure what the hell let me see if this beejive thing works on his iphone and what do you kno easy as 1,2,3 so inturn i i then try to install it again on my iphone and nothinnnnn smh idk man lol
hmm restore your iPhone then jailbreak again.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

alright so i jailbreak my friends 3g for him and i figure what the hell let me see if this beejive thing works on his iphone and what do you kno easy as 1,2,3 so inturn i i then try to install it again on my iphone and nothinnnnn smh idk man lol
hmm restore your iPhone then jailbreak again.

smh all i had to do was install an app from the app store and then it showed up lol thanks for all the help throughout my journey

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Where can I get blanks frm?
install the source

http://apt.steffwiz.com/http://apt.steffwiz.com

when i add the link it says "Did not find Repository" any info on how to fix this?
nerd.gif

**No service problem please help** My phone is jailbroken, and everything has been working fine up until yesterday. Now in the top left corner I keep seeing noservice or searching. I turned 3g off to see if that was the problem and it wasnt. I have only been able to make 1 call since yesterday. Ne body got ne ideas,could it be sumnt to do with the jailbreak or one of my apps?

this is a bad situation.. i jailbroke my phone, and started to restore, but i had to leave so i disconnected it from my computer part way through. now when ireconnect it to itunes it says its synced with another computer... my only option is to restore again... any way around this?? thanks

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I haven't gotten Installous to work with me. I would choose the file to download and nothing happens. It doesn't even show up anywhere or in my Installous download section. I'm lost. I'll stick to the long way of downloading them and SSH'ing them.

Thats the same problem Ive been having...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam, I can't get this swirly mms thing to work..
The settings are:

MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
proxy: 066.209.011.032
Leave the APN password and username blank!
Put the image size down as low and make sure the user agent says iPhone.

also... all the files from installous are .ipa files ... if you dl directly from there on a comp.. you just use openssh place the ipa file in the downloadsfolder and install it... (make sure you have the new mobile installation.. might have to be on 2.2 firmware..

Ok so I'm about ready to try jailbreaking my 3G. This might sound like a stupid question to most of you, but how do I backup everything to my Mac just incase I mess something up.

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by roback1991

Anyone use SwirlyMMS?

I need help with these settings
i was told earlier in the thread that it doesnt work.
It does not work for AT&T, only Tmobile. I have it on my phone, it's flawless.

Um i have AT&T and SwirlyMMS works perfect for me.
The settings are:

MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
proxy: 066.209.011.032
Leave the APN password and username blank!
Put the image size down as low and make sure the user agent says iPhone.
I tried those settings and its not working for me.

I also have AT&T.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Ok so I'm about ready to try jailbreaking my 3G. This might sound like a stupid question to most of you, but how do I backup everything to my Mac just in case I mess something up.

I think you just connect it to Itunes and back it up there.

i just jailbroke my 3g, but everytime i try to sync it with itunes and put music on it, it says it's synced with another itunes..? anybody know how to fixthis?

THANKS!

I got a contract with AT&T locked in for a while.

Is there any way to get the iPhone without paying 4 bills for it?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just updated BeejiveIM to 2.0

Wow that update actually went flawless for me on Installous, hopefully the rest of the apps I'm trying to download will now work without a headscratch
smokin.gif

The first time I downloaded 2.0 it didn't load up after installing it. Now they have new links up that actually works. Update includes emoticons, voicenotes, send images, and some other things.

Just a heads up for everyone, Zagg.com is having a 50% sale on everything on the site. Just ordered the invisible shield for $7.48 shipped. You have to enterthis code at checkout SHOWSP09

Back
Top Bottom