Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Question about unlocking the iphone for tmobile with yellow snow

How difficult is it on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being most difficult, I'm not to tech savvy

And what are the disadvantages? I know I can't get 3g only edge, but I can do everything else right? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Question about unlocking the iphone for tmobile with yellow snow

How difficult is it on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being most difficult, I'm not to tech savvy

And what are the disadvantages? I know I can't get 3g only edge, but I can do everything else right? Thanks in advance

Well with the new beta its as simple as jailbreaking and installing yellowsn0w through cydia or installer. Its a stable version, and according to the dev teama step closer to being out of "beta". I've done it, it works and its simple.

what do i need to have a different wallpaper for the "slide to unlock screen" from the normal user background. i jailbroken my phone. is theresomething i need?

Out of the blue, now my phone is lagging, I haven't installed anything lately so idk what the problem is, help?

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

what do i need to have a different wallpaper for the "slide to unlock screen" from the normal user background. i jailbroken my phone. is there something i need?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper

Set a wallpaper and it will be on the lockscreen.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Out of the blue, now my phone is lagging, I haven't installed anything lately so idk what the problem is, help?
Mine was too, I had about 15 different add-ons for themes, I disabled 12, kept 3, and now I'm doing fine. Other than that, can't helpya...maybe restore and jailbreak.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

what do i need to have a different wallpaper for the "slide to unlock screen" from the normal user background. i jailbroken my phone. is there something i need?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper

Set a wallpaper and it will be on the lockscreen.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Mine was too, I had about 15 different add-ons for themes, I disabled 12, kept 3, and now I'm doing fine. Other than that, can't help ya...maybe restore and jailbreak.

i think you mistaken what he said. Vansofthewall if you mean you want to different wallpapers than download winterboard, and check userwallpaper and lockwallpaper. make a theme and put the lockbackground in it.

any have a tutorial on how to make a theme
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shea25

any have a tutorial on how to make a theme
nerd.gif
what do you mean make a theme?

get a bunch of different icons and make them into 1 them or create your own icons?

i meant to say, i have two different pictures i want to make as backgrounds. one picture i want to have on the lockscreen, and the other i want as my regularwallpaper with the icons when the phone is not locked. is that possible? thanks...

i meant to say, i have two different pictures i want to make as backgrounds. one picture i want to have on the lockscreen, and the other i want as my regular wallpaper with the icons when the phone is not locked. is that possible? thanks...
Unless the picture is with a theme, no you cannot.

Are you sure? I think I have two different pics on my iPhone, one for the lock background and one for the wallpaper...in winterboard you have the ability toselect user defined pictures for both...

I might not be correct though since I use my iPhone as my iPod Touch nowadays, use the Bold as my primary phone.

man this thread is so confusing.. i want an unlock iphone but i dont know how i can keep up with everything. im slow with these things.

ill stick with my sk2. haha

this is a very stupid question but it seems i dont know the answer..

I have an iphone now and i have to cut it because cant afford it right now. So i want to buy a blackberry curve insted and i still want to keep the iphone.

So all i have to do is to jailbreak my iphone and i can use it still on the blackberry's plan??

But could i still jailbreak it when my phone is locked, because i dont know if that what there going to do after i dont want it.

I need your help fam, tryin to go do it today..

Thanks!!!!!

^ edge yes. i got E but not 3g. they are on diff frequencies. iuno if someone answered the kid a few pages back but forget ebay, go on craigslist, u can buy a16gig for maybe 350.

Back
Top Bottom