Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Hey ok so I downloaded customize off cydia and it won't start up or load anything....any help

Customize doesn't work anymore, i know it sucks....
tired.gif

http://modmyi.com/images/applechic/137842-bestappever_original.jpg

The winners of the Best iPhone App Ever Awards have now been announced. An incredible 98,190 people cast votes for their favorite apps in 34 different categories ranging from business apps to games. The categories, Most Innovative App and Best Productivity Killer were extremely popular with voters.

The competition is put on by 148Apps, and its founder, Jeff Scott says, "The goal of the awards was to help publicize some applications that people may never have seen. Some of the best apps have never been featured on the iTunes front page or in an iPhone TV ad, yet they deserve recognition and publicity for the great work the developers have done."

Here is some of the press release announcing the winners:

"Winners in each category:

Best App Ever: Shazam by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.

Most Innovative App: Shazam by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.

Most Useful App: Air Sharing by Avatron Software, Inc.

Best Free or Ad Supported App: Stanza by Lexcycle

Best 99 Cent App: Ocarina by Smule

Best iPhone WOW App: Shazam by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.

Best Productivity Enhancer: Things by Cultured Code

Best Productivity Killer: Facebook by Facebook

Best Feel Like A Local App: Now Playing by Cyrus Najmabadi

Best Outdoor Use App: RunKeeper Free by FitnessKeeper, Inc.

Best Musical Instrument App: Ocarina by Smule

Best Social Networking App: Facebook by Facebook

Best Photography App: Pano by Debacle Software

Best Kid Distraction App: iChalky by Eric Metois

Most Creative Use of iPhone Hardware: Ocarina by Smule

Best Use of Location Services: Urbanspoon by Urbanspoon

Most Original User Interface: Weightbot by Tapbots

Best User Interface: Twitterrific by The Iconfactory

Most Innovative Game: Touchgrind by Illusion Labs

Best Original Game: Fieldrunners by Subatomic Studios, LLC

Best Game Port: SimCity by Electronic Arts

Best Casual Game: Labyrinth by Codify AB

Best Long-Play Game: Fieldrunners by Subatomic Studios, LLC

Best Free or Ad Supported Game: Chess With Friends by Newtoy Inc.

Best 99 Cent Game: Moto Chaser by Freeverse, Inc.

Best Game Graphics: Rolando by ngmoco, Inc.

Best Game Controls: Rolando by ngmoco, Inc.

Best Arcade Game: Air Hockey by Acceleroto

Best Puzzle Game: Enigmo by Pangea Software, Inc.

Best Traditional Game: Texas Hold'em by Apple Inc.

Best Racing Game: Cro-Mag Rally by Pangea Software, Inc.

Best Kids Game: JellyCar by Walaber

Best Strategy Game: Fieldrunners by Subatomic Studios, LLC

Best Word Game: Chicktionary by Blockdot, Inc."

What do you guys think of the winners? Did your favorite app make it?

http://prmac.com/release-id-3999.htm

Air Share is
pimp.gif

Yes, it is cracked and on Installous. I'm also trying to get Pano but having trouble downloading it...

Does the t-zones plan still exist if you sign up for a new contract? And what phone do you have selected so you can get it?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

no, tzones is no longer offered, if you had it before, like me, it is still applied.
Darn.. so what's the cheapest data plan? Isn't there somebody on here who said they work for t-mobile and can get me signed up?
nerd.gif
Nodeposit!

T-MOBILE USERS YOU CAN STILL GET THE TZONES 5.99 PLAN
i just got it yesterday

Follow these steps:
1. Go on the tmobile website, log in, then change your phone to the phone you are gonna use in step 2
Take our your sim card from your iphone and place it in anolder phone with tzones such as a RAZR, after putting sim, write down the IMEI number, which should be inside the phone under the battery
*I did this the night before and left it in my razr overnight, then made a phone call to show tmobile was using my razr, just a precaution, i dont know if itwas necessary
3. Use your old phone and dial 611, then you should be a customer rep
4. tell them you want to add the tzones 5.99 plan to your razr so you can check sports scores
5. if they cant find it, tell them you have the tzones code if it will help them find it
TZUNL599

*note this took me 4 tries before i got a nice customer rep that knew how to do it, just remember not to give up

the first 3 times i tried in a span of 30 minutes, then i waited 2 hours and tried again and it worked

heres how my convo went sorta
1. Called asked for t-mobile tzones for 5.99, i said that my cousin actually got t-zones a few days ago but the lady said that it was not available, its been discontinued and i need to get web2go, everytime she clicks the link for tzones or something it takes her to web2go, i said bye and hung up

2. Called and asked for t-zones, and the lady said she could definitely help out and asked for the phone i was using, i was calling with my razr both times, she asked for the IMEI number and then i gave it to her, then she says i have 3 options, those stupid web2go plans

then i said ill think about it, then shes says just like the previous rep told you, this plan is not available anymore and that we get your calls logged onto your account.

I did not know that, but im going to keep trying

edit 3rd time.

Same thing happened as the second call, the lady said she doubled checked for me.

edit 4th try!

I GOT IT i someone named Brenda, she gave it to me

i didnt need to give my IMEI or the tzone package ID

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

And f you don't have a phone like that then what?
buy one on ebay, u can get a cheap samsung or something or a beat up razr that still works, but it has to be tmobile branded

^ Or just do what I do... connect to computer, sync, let last.fm box pop up, then add scrobbles to your profile. One weird thing it does though is on somesongs it will show that you played it like 4 times when you really played it once... weird.

Beejive Updated to 2.0 - Send and Receive Pics/Audio/More
[table][tr][td] <script language=JavaScript src="http://adserver1.backbeatmedia.com/.../0/viewJScript?pool=14372&type=3158&zone=5000"></script>
http://modmyi.com/images/BeejiveLogowithtagline.png [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
BeejiveLogowithtagline.png

During Macworld Beejive released an update to their IM app which caught my attention. Until last week I have mostly avoided any IM applications on the iPhone -- I'm always recieveing files and pictures via IM and not being able to do that on the iPhone has always been annoying. The Beejive IM 2.0 update solved the problem by incorporating send/receive of various file types including pics and audio. It isn't MMS but if you and your friends are always on IM it's a very good alternative. You can even send and receive between iPhones that have Beejive IM installed!

Playing around a bit revealed that the menus are intuitive for sending and and receiving files. To send just tap the top bar during a conversation once. After you have tapped a menu slides down with various options including buttons to send photos and voice notes. The photos option allows you to either take a picture or select one out of your photo library. Select the voice note feature and the phone automatically starts recording a voice note. You can stop and play back the voice note before you send.

After you have selected and sent your picture / voice note it is quickly inserted in the conversation for whomever you are chatting with to view. The image/audio is neatly inserted directly in-line the conversation with a little thumbnail. If for some reason you want to check what you sent just tap the arrow next to it with in the conversation to view.

The update also allows you to receive and view many files types on your iPhone including most image, audio, video files, PDFs, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Powerpoint documents. They appear in-line and you just tap on them to open and view. What's better is that after you have received files you can forward on to to other people in you IM contact lists easily (why is there no forward of text messages in the iPhone SMS app? come on Apple hire Beejive to do things right or something).

Of course Beejive IM 2.0 supports many IM protocols including AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN/Live, Myspace IM, and Yahoo messenger just like the previous version. The sounds and menus are very macish and during testing all day today I have yet to make Beejive crash.

If you want (in my opinion) the best IM client for the iPhone Beejives 2.0 update makes it the hands down winner. Price $15.99 via the AppStore. NO.. it's free .99 through Installous!!

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Please help me out here.!

Ok im about to go today to buy a blackberry curve and cut my iphone line.

So if i cut it, i cant use it anymore? Could i unlock it if its my iphone is cut? If it doesnt even work, could i still?

The reason im getting a BB is because my iphone bill is too much. So i want to use my blackberry curve's plan into my iphone and the only way to do that isto jailbreak it right??

Thanks and please i need your help.

Back
Top Bottom