Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

i think there is a complete blackstorm theme.. with the keyboard if not.. i know you can add the keyboard because people were asking about that like 5-10 pagesback.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Do any of them come with the keyboard?
Perfect Storm theme is the most complete, best looking Storm theme out and yes, it comes with the BB keyboard, blue lighting and"clicks". I've been using it for about a month and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

izbx4y.jpg

vrtzxx.jpg

Hey quick question ......

Will the dock from my first gen 8GB fit a 3G 16GB?

Has anyone kept their old dock and it works with the 3Gs?

Confirmation please and thank you.

i have a 3g with a data plan on AT&t but i have wifi so i dont really need the plan so i was wondering if i can call At&t and say i switched to an oldsamsung will it void my data plan?...if so then i can just switch the sims back then do my thing

AN answer is VERRRRRY much appreciated

^call at&t tell them you lost your iphone....then tell them to switch the imei to your samsung and have them remove the data

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Perfect Storm theme is the most complete, best looking Storm theme out and yes, it comes with the BB keyboard, blue lighting and "clicks". I've been using it for about a month and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

izbx4y.jpg

vrtzxx.jpg
What is that, 1 time for the letter on the left then 2 times for the right?

How do I get rid of the bar at the top of my screen???

Also, is appulo.us down???? Any other sites for apps?

Hey guys, I'll be going to Cambodia for a month+. I'd like to bring my iPhone so I can watch movies and lisen to mp3s and thats all. I hear they chargeyou like crazy for all the data and roaming. Is there a way I can turn it off?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Perfect Storm theme is the most complete, best looking Storm theme out and yes, it comes with the BB keyboard, blue lighting and "clicks". I've been using it for about a month and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

izbx4y.jpg

vrtzxx.jpg
What is that, 1 time for the letter on the left then 2 times for the right?
Nah, you hit the key you want at an angle. Sounds a bit complicated but its rather easy and real talk, my text is much much better with the BBkeyboard, I have a lot less errors.

I wonder if I can use that theme and also the other storm keyboard theme together cause I don't like the way the keys are together like that.

Ugh I lost my Iphone for the second time... Im not even trying to spend $500 on another one.

I had to buy a dam Razr go phone
laugh.gif
Oh well.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Hey guys, I'll be going to Cambodia for a month+. I'd like to bring my iPhone so I can watch movies and lisen to mp3s and thats all. I hear they charge you like crazy for all the data and roaming. Is there a way I can turn it off?
i think you should leave it in airplane mode for the whole trip and go to your network settings and turn off data roaming

im not to sure if that wil work but i would confirm with someone else too

once again...

Hey quick question ......

Will the dock from my first gen 8GB fit a 3G 16GB?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Has anyone kept their old dock and it works with the 3Gs?[/color]

Confirmation please and thank you.

I wonder if I can use that theme and also the other storm keyboard theme together cause I don't like the way the keys are together like that.
Naw you can't. I try using my own background and it won't load it. This theme also comes with all the sounds too.

Hey guys,

I recently updated my Iphone 2g's firmware to 2.2.

I then unlocked/jailbroke it with QuickPwn.

It jailbroked succesfully, but I do not have service.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or any unlocking program that doesn't have any service issues?

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

Hey guys,

I recently updated my Iphone 2g's firmware to 2.2.

I then unlocked/jailbroke it with QuickPwn.

It jailbroked succesfully, but I do not have service.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or any unlocking program that doesn't have any service issues?

Thanks,
reboot the iphone and take out the sim card, it happened to me

Back
Top Bottom