Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the bar at the top of my screen that has the signal/carrier/wifi/time/bluetooth/battery level in it????

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the bar at the top of my screen that has the signal/carrier/wifi/time/bluetooth/battery level in it????

Is there a way I can view videos ppl send me from their cell phns to my email address? I use to be able to view videos befor the 2.0+ upgrade However, Ican't view any more videos now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Anyone got the update?

Few bug fixes. My jailbroke 2.2 is working fine so not too sure I'm ganna update this time around.
same here im going to wait till its 2.2.1 is jailbroken then upgrade

iPhone 2.2.1 Software Update
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Improved general stability of Safari
- Fixed issue where some images saved from Mail do not display correctly in the Camera Roll

Products compatible with this software update:
- iPhone
- iPhone 3G

****If you wish to remain jailbroken or unlocked please do not install this update until the iPhone Dev-Team has released an update method.

No great improvements, MMS/Lanscape text.

so did anyone actually get the blackberry theme to work? i tried to get the weather widget but im having trouble figuring out where to put the folder. help?

Originally Posted by kevL7

so did anyone actually get the blackberry theme to work? i tried to get the weather widget but im having trouble figuring out where to put the folder. help?

This weather widget?

Put it in /Library/Themes

Enable it in Winterboard.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

This weather widget?

the whole "Widget WAD" Folder or just the weather one?

If the screen is craked on the iphone..can it be replaced?
If yes how much does it cost and will the screen work? Any help will be much appreciated.

This weather widget?

drag the whole folder into the Themes section of your iphone like mentioned above.

Tell me how I just got my first iPhone bill and this ^%#^ is $160
eek.gif

I want to take this thing back up to AT&T fam
mad.gif

Couple questions, I'm contemplating upgrading to the Iphone on my family plan. Can the Iphone 3g's be jailbroken, and if so, what happens when applesends updates out? Do they brick the ipod automatically or is there a way to stop this process. And if u should break ur ipod or anything like that and have tosend it back, is there a way to restore the original process

Originally Posted by retro23phan

This weather widget?

drag the whole folder into the Themes section of your iphone like mentioned above.
its not working still... what am i doing wrong?

^ you have to be more specific, what is not working? does it show up on the screen or what.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Couple questions, I'm contemplating upgrading to the Iphone on my family plan. Can the Iphone 3g's be jailbroken, and if so, what happens when apple sends updates out? Do they brick the ipod automatically or is there a way to stop this process. And if u should break ur ipod or anything like that and have to send it back, is there a way to restore the original process

Can the Iphone 3g's be jailbroken, and if so, what happens when apple sends updates out?
Yes, Iphone 3g can be jailbroken. Nothing happens to the phone when you get an update. Everything is normal just like an un-jailbroken phone sono brick no nothing.

And if u should break ur ipod or anything like that and have to send it back, is there a way to restore the original process
Yes, everytime you connect the Iphone to your Itunes it automatically backs up the Iphone. So no need to worry about losing anything you haveon the phone.

Originally Posted by geminifly

eek.gif

mad.gif

Maybe you got a $130 plan plus the $36 one time activation fee?

Originally Posted by geminifly

eek.gif

mad.gif

AT&T got you and you didn't even see it coming. The bill came and they straight up said...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For those of you with Jail Free iPhones, a great game awaiting approval in the App store is availible in Cydia that you should definitely check out. It'spretty addictive and hands down the game I play the most. Underworld is a game where players move legal and illegal narcotics. It's really just a gamewhere you have to learn how to price legal and illegal narcotics while trying to become a kingpin if you so choose. The cops are always there to test youconscience and test whether you really have the stomach for the game. The game uses GPS to help you identify buyers and sellers in any area you find yourselfin. Moving around (City/state etc) really helps you build connects and expand your market.

I can't lie, this game is killing my battery because I play it so much i have to keep my desktop charger handy (That battery only has so many charge cyclesyou know). Now i'm not one to promote drug distribution (even in a fantasy world), but if you're fascinated by market economics and learning how to getrich selling goods and services this is the game for you.

http://a-steroids.com/200...eta-testing/#comment-3293

Underworld welcomes the Jailbreakers' community for beta-testing
druglords, iphone, products, underworldAdd comments
It's been almost two months since Underworld was submitted to the AppStore for review. With thousands of other applications being reviewed, we still haveno idea when the UW going to be reviewed.

Whilst we are all holding our breath, we have decided it's time to start polishing the game beta, which is, of course, impossible without real players. So,if you are a Cydia user, you are welcome to check out Underworld right away!

Repository URL: http://a-steroids.com/cydia/

Enjoy and don't forget to invite your friends (the more players you have around, the more fun you get
smile.gif
) We are looking forward to hearing your comments,reports and ideas. It's possible to submit a comment from within the game.

P.S. We know, there is still a lot of people who want to play the game badly but don't have Cydia. Well, this beta release for Cydia Jailbreakers'community doesn't change our plan to become available in AppStore soon.
UPDATE. If you had troubles entering a nickname at the game start, check again, should be ok now.

Dont know if im late or not but Payback(GTA clone) came out a few days ago dl it now its on itune its 221mb. Looks like a good game
also check out Critter Crunch ive been playing that none stop its addicting

Back
Top Bottom