Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Finally jailbroke it
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

so i dropped my iphone last week and the speaker grill broke off the bottom of the screen..

can i just buy this and pop it back on?

cause i know alot of them Asian sellers sell useless parts that wont work on the phone..
anyone

So I just got an Iphone on the 12th jail broke it on 15th put a lot of apps on it. All of the sudden today i went into Fontswap app and it froze on me. Thenthe white apple logo of death appeared
mad.gif
. So I had to restore. Any ideaswhy this could of occured? Should I jail brake it again?
Heres a list of all the apps i put on.
swirlymms
mysms
snes
fontswap
mim
colorchange
4 diff. themes
and more but i cant remember.
dtunes

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

So I just got an Iphone on the 12th jail broke it on 15th put a lot of apps on it. All of the sudden today i went into Fontswap app and it froze on me. Then the white apple logo of death appeared
mad.gif
. So I had to restore. Any ideas why this could of occured? Should I jail brake it again?
Heres a list of all the apps i put on.
swirlymms
mysms
snes
fontswap
mim
colorchange
4 diff. themes
and more but i cant remember.
dtunes

it happens randomly... it happened to me when i tried to uninstall mewseek and the player.. so it happens.. never got the white logo.. just got my springboardwith no icons
indifferent.gif

i just wanted to say how helpful this thread has been.. i just got my iphone yesterday and i already got it jailbroken, got customized slider, slider text,backgrounds, and emulators on here.. props to everyone thats helped make this thread what it is..

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

BTW Incase Slider > everything out, white iphone + white case is so neccessary
smokin.gif
Know where to cop the Incase for less than retail?

you payed over 200 dollar for your phone.. 35 really going to hurt you to protect it? you're almost never going to find any apple accessory under retail.so either, pony up the cash or look for something cheaper. which mean silicone cases.. and those are absolute trash.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

smokin.gif

you payed over 200 dollar for your phone.. 35 really going to hurt you to protect it? you're almost never going to find any apple accessory under retail. so either, pony up the cash or look for something cheaper. which mean silicone cases.. and those are absolute trash.
I actually got my phone for free through one of those asian phone shops. What's wrong with trying to get the best deals possible? Not everyoneis ready to shell out $$$ at any given moment homie.

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

Any word on when a Sirius/XM streaming app is going to be released?

Dude this is the most anticipated and frustrating app I have ever seen. I got the beta release last June, then had to wait until December to even hear news onit.

Next dude calls into Howard Stern 2 weeks ago talking about he submitted it to apple to be added to the appstore. They need to hurry this up

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by dead in 09

IS there a tutorial anywhre that explains how to play SNES games on the Iphone?
I know a source for NES games that you put in cydia, but I'll have to look around. I'll post it tonight. Fairly easy.

let me get that too man please
yea I def need this as well

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it load all the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), or genesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, and you will see second picture. Once it is finished, tap on it, and you will see this screen.

Whenever I tap Manage, it always takes me back to the main Cydia screen for Packages, Sources, and Storage. There has got to be something that's missing because I am following everything as typed.
Whenever I try to add the web address in the sources menu it says "did not find repository." What am I missing here?
Anyone?
nerd.gif
worked for me

smokin.gif

To be honest i dont bro, i copped mine at the apple store
smh.gif
. i'm actually thinking of buying another one cus mine has a scratch.

smokin.gif

To be honest i dont bro, i copped mine at the apple store
smh.gif
. i'm actually thinking of buying another one cus mine has a scratch.
A scratch? As in one scratch? And you're going to drop another 35?
eek.gif

I'm in no rush to get a case just yet. But I think I'm end up coppin' the incase in the near future...

Is 2.2 easier to use and customize than 2.2.1?

Im asking because i think ive seen patches or something for 2.2.1
something about cracked apps?

Im probably going to upgrade my 2.1 JBd to 2.2 JBd this weekend
Getting your iphone how you like it takes a long time
frown.gif

My phone is unlocked and i've been thinking of upgrading but if i upgrade am i going to have to purchase swirly again?

Back
Top Bottom