Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Multimedia Messages.

Only supports USA carriers
yeah.png

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303351736&mt=8http://itunes.apple.com/W...ts/M...303351736&mt=8[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

The only way for me to get the iPhone for $200 is for me to agree to the 2 year contract......

My question is : How in the hell do I get out of the contract, so I can unlock the iPhone to another service?
buy the iphone off craigslist/ebay i got my barely used one for 300 off craigslist

im guessing this is how you would get an iphone off att

cheapest iphone plan on att

39.99 (450 minutes) + 29.99 (iphone data) ~ $70
iphone itself ~ $200
use the phone for 30 days then cancel for early termination fee ~ $170

$440 total att requires you to use a phone for 30 days, but there are risks involved, im not sure if this will work %100

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

The only way for me to get the iPhone for $200 is for me to agree to the 2 year contract......

My question is : How in the hell do I get out of the contract, so I can unlock the iPhone to another service?
buy the iphone off craigslist/ebay i got my barely used one for 300 off craigslist

im guessing this is how you would get an iphone off att

cheapest iphone plan on att

39.99 (450 minutes) + 29.99 (iphone data) ~ $70
iphone itself ~ $200
use the phone for 30 days then cancel for early termination fee ~ $170

$440 total att requires you to use a phone for 30 days, but there are risks involved, im not sure if this will work %100

Can't unlock right now unless you use a SIM adapter and they trash, waiting for a replacement one to come in. Best thing to do is buy one off of eBay.Newportdiscounts is a good source but kind of expensive.

I unlocked my iphone using wifi and my regular iPhones SIM.
I went to a friends house and used their T-Mobile SIM and it worked...
Ive heard you need turbo sims, adapters etc but i didnt use any of that...

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

I unlocked my iphone using wifi and my regular iPhones SIM.
I went to a friends house and used their T-Mobile SIM and it worked...
Ive heard you need turbo sims, adapters etc but i didnt use any of that...
yea but the new software update can't be unlocked i believe

what do you mean new software?

I unlocked an 8gb iPhone 3G with 2.2 firmware...maybe you mean something else?

Im looking at going with t-mobile and getting an unlocked iphone...is there still a way to get t-zones? On their site they have 100mb with unlimited messagesfor 20...is there a good chance that I will go over 100mb a month? Im not real tech savvy so any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

what do you mean new software?

I unlocked an 8gb iPhone 3G with 2.2 firmware...maybe you mean something else?
right now the current one is 2.2.1 i think

so i dropped my iphone last week and the speaker grill broke off the bottom of the screen..

can i just buy this and pop it back on?

cause i know alot of them Asian sellers sell useless parts that wont work on the phone..

i just jailbroke my itouch 2.2 1st gen.

i want apps. do i have to be connected to the internet and use cydia on the touch? or can i dl stuff here on my pc and transfer it my touch via usb? also whatwebsites can i find these cracked apps?

also i want nes games and stuff.

i am a newcomer to the itouch game and would appreciate some help. thanks alot yall

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by krider31

MY SCREEN WENT WHITE... HELP!!!

Try a hard reset.
i did that already
So after a hard reset, it still turns white? Yikes. I would put it in recovery mode and try to restore it.
i did that too.. i guess i have to take it to the apple store

Back
Top Bottom