Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by javier5857

so i dropped my iphone last week and the speaker grill broke off the bottom of the screen..

can i just buy this and pop it back on?

cause i know alot of them Asian sellers sell useless parts that wont work on the phone..
anyone
Last try..

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A APP FOR NIKETALK![/color]
what do you want it to do? take you to the niketalk general section when you click the app? thats the only thing i can think of and all you needto do is make a book mark for it

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

BTW Incase Slider > everything out, white iphone + white case is so neccessary
smokin.gif
Know where to cop the Incase for less than retail?

To be honest i dont bro, i copped mine at the apple store
smh.gif
. i'm actually thinking of buying another one cus mine has a scratch.

isn't that the point of the case? seems like a waste of money to buy a case because your current case has a scratch.. not even broken, but a scratch. butmeh, it's your money.

in regards to the NT app.. just make a bookmark and put it in your home screen and you're good. seems pretty worthless to make an NT app because NT'spage is garbage on the iphone

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A APP FOR NIKETALK!
what do you want it to do? take you to the niketalk general section when you click the app? thats the only thing i can think of and all you need to do is
It would be nice if the website was iphone viewing friendly. I have seen a lot of forums that are doing that.

need some help..i have been trying to install the perfect storm theme on my iphone...when its in the process of d/l through cydia it says server time out andit wont let me d/l..any suggestions?

Originally Posted by BR1012

need some help..i have been trying to install the perfect storm theme on my iphone...when its in the process of d/l through cydia it says server time out and it wont let me d/l..any suggestions?
that happens to me sometimes too i dont know wat causes it

If I was big into the social networking websites and jailbroke my iPhone I would try "Qik". I didn't see it mention in the thread but again Ididn't read all 140+ pages but I did try searching and only seen it briefly mentioned in another thread.

Qik is an older application (from mid-last year, feel free to google/youtube it or visit qik.com for more info) that allows to you send live streaming videofrom your iPhone to your qik account (or twitter via qik) to share with the www.

i finally broke down and bought one and i have to say that this is one of the BEST purchases i've made. no problems w/ the phone except wishing i couldfind a landscape keyboard that works w/ the phone's txt. past that, a flawless machine.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

is it worth it to get a 3g for tmobile rather than just keep my 2g? is the actual phone any faster or respond faster?
not really, if you really wanna upgrade, just wait for the new one in june, but you might have to wait a few months before they figure out how tounlock it

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

is it worth it to get a 3g for tmobile rather than just keep my 2g? is the actual phone any faster or respond faster?
not really, if you really wanna upgrade, just wait for the new one in june, but you might have to wait a few months before they figure out how to unlock it
is that the 4g or whatever its called?

*********IPHONE HELP******** i have an unlocked 2g apple iphone and ive been using it for months with no problems. Just about 30 min ago my touch screenstopped working. I can receive calls, recieve texts and other functions but i cant "slide to unlock" because the touch screen doesnt work. I triedrestarting the phone but it still doesnt work. Any info on whats going on????

Anyones else's jailbroken iPhone crash constantly........ im thinking of just going back to regular because mine crashes so often

If anybody has the Perfect Storm theme, DO NOT UPDATE, its GARBAGE! The new change is jacked up. How can I revert to the previous firmware of this theme,please anyone ASAP.

For the dude that asked for the in case slider.... Best buy has them.

I have a quick question, how do i add images from photobucket to NT?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

FYI

IPHONE REFURB $99 BUCKS AT AT&T...
With or without contract?

obviously with, if iphones were selling for 99 with no contract everyone and their moms are going to buy one

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

If I was big into the social networking websites and jailbroke my iPhone I would try "Qik". I didn't see it mention in the thread but again I didn't read all 140+ pages but I did try searching and only seen it briefly mentioned in another thread.

Qik is an older application (from mid-last year, feel free to google/youtube it or visit qik.com for more info) that allows to you send live streaming video from your iPhone to your qik account (or twitter via qik) to share with the www.
Quoted myself because I can and just in case anyone missed it
roll.gif

BTW supposedly tomorrow (2/20) xGPS will have an update (1.2 I think) to include turn by turn voice navigation (another reason that pushes me to Jailbreak...grrrr before this I wasn't even pondering the idea)

Source

yeah the new perfect storm theme is bad.. I went back a8stract and macorbz..

There is landscape texting to the person on the last page

Ireal SMS .. My SMS .. And just all of them have landscape keyboarding..

Uploading videos to YouTube is a must .. Have to try that after this class..

News drop coming soon..

Back
Top Bottom