Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

nope not mine, cant wait till the summer though
pimp.gif

Is it possible to unlock a 3G to Verizon, I been looking online it says it is then says its not. I need a new phone bad, I want the 3G but I have Verizon butmy Verizon phone is done.

Hey guys. I have a little problem.

I just got an iphone 2g with a sim card with no service. I am still on Verizon but I plan to be switching in the next few months.

I plugged in the phone and went into itunes so I could activate it. But I don't want to get a plan right now. I just want to use the phone as an ipod, WiFibrowser, etc for now.

Any way I can just get past the activation part or just use my iphone sans the calling service.

Excuse the ignorance on this topic.

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Hey guys. I have a little problem.

I just got an iphone 2g with a sim card with no service. I am still on Verizon but I plan to be switching in the next few months.

I plugged in the phone and went into itunes so I could activate it. But I don't want to get a plan right now. I just want to use the phone as an ipod, WiFi browser, etc for now.

Any way I can just get past the activation part or just use my iphone sans the calling service.

Excuse the ignorance on this topic.
you should jailbreak it

google instructions on how to jailbreak it

been playin around with 3.0 os, i can tell you guys... the copy and paste is implemented very well.. props to apple

^ Thanks. Is that all? And what firmware should I use. I'm trying to see the stuff on the first page but there are different versions...

I found this video. Anyone care to validate this? And will this solve my problem. Skip to 1:00

I'll reiterate my question. Will jailbreaking it bypass the activation process so I can use the ipod, wifi, apps immediately?

MMS is available when you open an SMS but nothing sends through.. like other places have said.. its probably not setup with AT&T yet..

Back
Top Bottom