Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Vibrus 3g
pimp.gif

Vibrating "keys"
pimp.gif

So i just jailbreak my Iphone.. its easier than i thought lol

But umm.. all i wanted to do first is to organize all my games, other apps in to one folder/icon or whatever you call it..

What is easiest way to do it?

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Whats the most I should pay for 1st Generation 16GB Unlocked and Jailbroken with most accessories

might as well wait till july.. when the new phone drops.. 3.0's features are crazy.. everything you wanted on 2.0 but never got.. i mean they will not addEVERYTHING(they have to make consumers purchase the next product so they leave out features)

copy and paste, mms, videochat, etc...

Originally Posted by just reason

Whats the most I should pay for 1st Generation 16GB Unlocked and Jailbroken with most accessories

might as well wait till july.. when the new phone drops.. 3.0's features are crazy.. everything you wanted on 2.0 but never got.. i mean they will not add EVERYTHING(they have to make consumers purchase the next product so they leave out features)

All I want to know is video recording gonna be on the 3.0 update? Copy/Paste and MMS are included in the 3.o update correct?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by just reason

might as well wait till july.. when the new phone drops.. 3.0's features are crazy.. everything you wanted on 2.0 but never got.. i mean they will not add EVERYTHING(they have to make consumers purchase the next product so they leave out features)

All I want to know is video recording gonna be on the 3.0 update? Copy/Paste and MMS are included in the 3.o update correct?
yeah.. it has video recording.. video recording is on 2.0 jailbroken phones.. it is my phone..

Im getting a " Network error: Connection timed out " message when im trying to connect to my WinsCP

How do i fix this?

do you have openssh installed on your iphone? if not, install it
and make sure you have the exact ip address. mine seems to change every once and a while

Yup i have both openssh and togglessh

also checked my ip address.. i just dont know what the deal is ...im doing the exact same thing from this video i was watching from youtube too,,

Hmmmmm... damnit!! lol

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

can i get these same themes and apps you guys are posting for a itouch?
no all the themes but you should be able to get all the apps.. most in which you need to have unlocked/jailbroken your itouch..

so my 1st gen iphone wouldnt let me scroll all the way down to see the rest of my text conversation, so i turned the phone off. Now it won't turn back on. any way to fix this? thanks

EDIT: nvm i was able to turn it on by holding the sleep and home button at the same time.

Quick question, I'm rockin the Perfect Storm theme and I'm growing thin about it. I'm only keeping it because of the keyboard but I want to changethemes, so how do I change themes but keep the Perfect Storm keyboard?
Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Vibrus 3g
pimp.gif

Vibrating "keys"
pimp.gif
Is it worth the $2.99?

^ I think that's the only one with the two letters on the keyboard. You can however have any other theme but have the "storm keyboard" though.

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the caps.

my iphone out of no where just started not to work, it got really hot and the time changed for some reason

Also it kept on restarting and the pic below kept on coming.

So i went home to plug it into itunes, I restored it and everything.

Its back to normal now but all of my things are erased but i can restore my backup..

----------Just wondering would my phone get "bricked" because it was jailbroken, hacked. Would it be restored back "hacked"? Because i kindof dont want that because im selling it.

Just wondering because there is a very important number i have on my phone and need to get it back..

Not sure about this one but can you change your Iphone icons with Candybar?

If you can....I don't see it in the program...

And yes, I already tried google...

Originally Posted by socluis90

thanks for the response retro23phan

daaznefella, i think we are screwed. i've tried absolutely everything. I randomly will connect to a netwrok but 98% no dice. I've figured how to ssh everything so i download from my laptop and just install via usb so i haven't missd wifi much.

My bootleg beejive still working.
pimp.gif
yea sorry bro, i just went to apple and my warranty was still intact, WIN, got me another iphone, this is #4 btw....ughhh

Back
Top Bottom