Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ I think that's the only one with the two letters on the keyboard. You can however have any other theme but have the "storm keyboard" though.
Yeah, it is, so how do I go about doing this?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ I think that's the only one with the two letters on the keyboard. You can however have any other theme but have the "storm keyboard" though.
there is a storm keyboard its in cydia

Quick question, I'm rockin the Perfect Storm theme and I'm growing thin about it. I'm only keeping it because of the keyboard but I want to change themes, so how do I change themes but keep the Perfect Storm keyboard?
Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Vibrus 3g
pimp.gif

Vibrating "keys"
pimp.gif
Is it worth the $2.99?
+@%% vibrus
laugh.gif

i didnt notice it at first. But when i listen to music, and i start typing, the music stops playing smh....
idk if it was just me, my phone.
But i replaced vibrus with haptic pro and now i can listen to music and type

Originally Posted by dalilboy

there is a storm keyboard its in cydia
That one is trash. The Perfect Storm keyboard is the best. I wanna keep it.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the caps.

my iphone out of no where just started not to work, it got really hot and the time changed for some reason

Also it kept on restarting and the pic below kept on coming.

So i went home to plug it into itunes, I restored it and everything.

Its back to normal now but all of my things are erased but i can restore my backup..

----------Just wondering would my phone get "bricked" because it was jailbroken, hacked. Would it be restored back "hacked"? Because i kind of dont want that because im selling it.

Just wondering because there is a very important number i have on my phone and need to get it back..

Ive been getting this image lately.

It happened after I did a soft reset, but to get it past activation all I have to do is turn the iphone off, then back on.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by frankl1001

white nav
pimp.gif

2rmb520.jpg

http:///
1688vhx.jpg

thread shut down
smh.gif
sick.gif
. I'd pay someone a few bucks to do this for me.
Just installed this theme on my Iphone....took some time but not as bad as I thought...Most of the time was spent setting up the screen with theblanks...

Now its on to trying to customize those icons in the theme...seen this one and it gave me ideas...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ck53978322530.jpeg

pd58747393675.jpeg

Here are the slight mods I have made so far...The biggest edit has been done to page 4 where I actually edited the text

Eventually I am going to do the rest of the pages...

Also each logo on each page does open a program...

Page 1

334os94.jpg

Kobe serves as a text message icon...

Page 2

r2966q.jpg

Lebron as Ipod

Page 3

90zsqd.jpg

My xbox avatar for the program Inside Xbox

Page 4

mm4fwk.jpg

Solid Snake for MGSTouch...Also I edited the text on the side to match up with the games...

I will post updates later...

I plan on changing the rest of the icon text, rearrange some programs, and change the dock....

Anybody using iTicker? It's a sports score/time update at the bottom of your homescreen. It shows NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL etc. It's pretty fly, especially when you don't want to go to espn.com on your iPhone or your not near a TV.
sounds nice i want it, but your phone must be jailbroken.
i'm so scared to jailbreak my phone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Anybody using iTicker? It's a sports score/time update at the bottom of your homescreen. It shows NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL etc. It's pretty fly, especially when you don't want to go to espn.com on your iPhone or your not near a TV.
frown.gif
Live on the edge my friend, soo may cool apps out there! Plus, jailbreaking is easy and cannot hurt the iphone
pimp.gif
. I've beenjailbroken/unlock for nearly 9 months, no probs here.

frown.gif
Stock iPhone=Boringest phone out there

frown.gif
No reason to be scared man.. i jailbroke mine last week and im lovin my iphone ever since
laugh.gif
...i promised you..you wont regret it..

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by frankl1001

white nav
pimp.gif

2rmb520.jpg

http:///
1688vhx.jpg

thread shut down
smh.gif
sick.gif
. I'd pay someone a few bucks to do this for me.
Just installed this theme on my Iphone....took some time but not as bad as I thought...Most of the time was spent setting up the screen with the blanks...

Now its on to trying to customize those icons in the theme...seen this one and it gave me ideas...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ck53978322530.jpeg

pd58747393675.jpeg
what is this?

Decided to change my lockscreen up. Was rockin Katra Weather HD, it's pretty nice but I wanted something more. Now I'm using Lockscreen Widgets

mail

mail

mail

pimp.gif

Konami Releases Silent Scope for the iPhone
Konami Digital Entertainment has announced that Silent Scope is available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Based on the popular arcade game originally released in 1999, players take on the role of the world's top sniper and must defeat terrorists to save the American First Family, including the President of the United States, who have been abducted by terrorists in Chicago.

"With the release of Silent Scope on the iPhone and iPod touch, we're substantiating our commitment to developing quality content that takes our top franchise titles and turns them into an on-the-go gaming experience," said Anthony Borquez, Vice President of Konami Mobile and Online. "Silent Scope allows players to conceal their firearms and perfect their sharpshooting skills wherever they go."

Designed to take full advantage of Apple's innovative Multi-Touch user interface, Silent Scope will feature tap-to-shoot game controls. In this rail shooter, players can choose from different gameplay modes, including Arcade Mode and Training Mode. Inexperienced marksmen can practice precision shooting in the Training Mode, while veteran snipers can go straight to the Arcade Mode featuring up to three stages of gameplay: Story, Shooting Range and Time Attack. The Arcade Mode also allows players to change the game settings to Difficulty, Player Life and Branch Select.

You can download Silent Scope from the App Store for $5.99.

Read More

It's crack too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

frown.gif
No reason to be scared man.. i jailbroke mine last week and im lovin my iphone ever since
laugh.gif
...i promised you..you wont regret it..
no bro, im more nervous that in the process of jailbreaking it, i'll mess up somehow and destroy the phone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

^^ 125
eek.gif

Gotta delete some stuff first
laugh.gif
You don't have a 125mb fam? Damn
laugh.gif
but I'm having trouble d/ln itfrom the crack sites, anybody else have better luck? I may have to d/l to my PC and ssh it to my phone.

Back
Top Bottom