Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Goldmember

^^ 125 mb
eek.gif

Gotta delete some stuff first
laugh.gif
You don't have a 125mb fam? Damn
laugh.gif
but I'm having trouble d/ln it from the crack sites, anybody else have better luck? I may have to d/l to my PC and ssh it to my phone.
haha well its not that i dont have some memory.. i just got all my songs and movies/videos from my PC ...im on the process of deleting most ofthem tho..

Just a quick qestion ..If i download this game, which folder do you ssh it to?

Im kinda new to this thing..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

For anyone who uses Iphonebrowser,,

Where do i find all the videos i recorded using cycorder?
/private/var/mobile/Media/Videos

Here is the link to just the word doc with instructions...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vbvd2r

Here is the link to download the full theme and instruction document

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xe0ov

I would post the instructions directly but it has images in the word doc...If the d/l link dies, I will post the full instructions and upload the images totinypic...

*Edit*

Here is the original link where the theme was 1st post...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/561581-release-apple-inav-mod.html

You guys amaze me with how you customize your iphones...I need to start taking notes on how to do this...I don't even know where to begin..

MAJOR HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cuz gave me her phone and she told me to sell it for her. Well i tried to restore it it worked. I wanted to put my own sim card but it didn't work.

I hacked it. And then I restored it once, it worked, i restored it again, it diddnt work and from there it keeps on getting stuck at that point duringrestoring.

So i guess i restored it a couple of times and now it doesnt work.

But now it just gets stuck after filling up the bar during restoring.

IF I TAKE IT TO APPLE, WOULD THEY DO ANYTHING???? I have the apple care thing.. my keyboard was messed up and they gave me a refurbished iphone.

PLEASE HELP, im trying to sell this and have offers.

I got it to work, but now its like this

it says. "No sim card installed" then under it says

"insert a valid SIM with no PIN lock to activate phone"

I put in several, including mine that i have installed on my other iphone.

It doesnt work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Here are the slight mods I have made so far...The biggest edit has been done to page 4 where I actually edited the text

Eventually I am going to do the rest of the pages...

Also each logo on each page does open a program...

Page 1

334os94.jpg

Kobe serves as a text message icon...

Page 2

r2966q.jpg

Lebron as Ipod

Page 3

90zsqd.jpg

My xbox avatar for the program Inside Xbox

Page 4

mm4fwk.jpg

Solid Snake for MGSTouch...Also I edited the text on the side to match up with the games...

I will post updates later...

I plan on changing the rest of the icon text, rearrange some programs, and change the dock....

Can you explain to me how you put kobe/lebron/etc up there? I followed the tutorial on modmyi.com to do that guys theme but yours is way better

If I jailbreak my phone, will I not be able to send it to apple if it breaks on it's own? In other words, does jailbreaking break warranty?

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

If I jailbreak my phone, will I not be able to send it to apple if it breaks on it's own? In other words, does jailbreaking break warranty?
Yes it does break it. If you need to take it to apple for any reason just restore it first.

I need some help with my first gen phone here. When i hit the sleep button, nothing happens at all. The power off screen will randomly show up. when asleep,the lock screen will randomly show up as well. Any ways to fix this?

Bonafide

I found all of the images I used on google images but they have to be .png files..whatever you search for, type in png at the end.

Which ever app you want to change the icon on, go into the theme before you install or after via SSH, rename the .png file you downloaded to the EXACT name(case sensitive) of the .png in the theme associated with the app and replace it...Restart your winterboard after for the changes to take effect...

For the Main icons, I resized the files to 200 in height...for the small ones, 50 x 50

Hope this helps...

I have been really considering jailbreaking my 3G. What are the Pros and Cons? Also, when update 3.0 drops in the summer, will a jailbroken Iphone be able tohave the new features on the update? seeing everybodys custom themes puts my iphone to shame. any help would be appreciated
happy.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I have been really considering jailbreaking my 3G. What are the Pros and Cons? Also, when update 3.0 drops in the summer, will a jailbroken Iphone be able to have the new features on the update? seeing everybodys custom themes puts my iphone to shame. any help would be appreciated
happy.gif

There really arent any cons. Raely, things can mess up and you just have to restore your phone. As long as you have things backed up, you can restore it from aprevious back up and it's all good. Jailbreaking opens the phone up to capabilities not available on a non-jailbroken phone.
With the update, the dev team must first essentially hack the 3.0 software. dev team hacks typically come out a few hours or days after a software update. insome instances, software has been hacked before the official release.

i'm going to be traveling overseas in a few weeks and wanted to know if i can use my iPhone in the Philippines. it's not unlocked, if that matters.

any help and suggestions will be well received.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

can anyone point in the right direction on how to jailbreak 2.2.1 with a 02.30.03 base-band? read several sites saying its not possible but read other places that its just not unlockable. i've already tired http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1558 but after i went into dfu the phone did not boot into itunes got some error.
you said jailbreak and unlockable, two totally different things

are you on PC or Mac?
At&t or another carrier?

Has anyone else got this?

I've seen some other iPhone users got this message, too. Kind of freaky, I took this screenshot, then I went to text my brother back and tried to find itagain and it was gone.

No number and a date that is very weird. I should have added to my contacts, but didn't think of that then.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I've seen some other iPhone users got this message, too. Kind of freaky, I took this screenshot, then I went to text my brother back and tried to find it again and it was gone.

No number and a date that is very weird. I should have added to my contacts, but didn't think of that then.
Thank god I'm not the only one. I started getting these when ever I check my voicemail. I get a new text message from "@" and itshows that I recieved them in 2012
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I've seen some other iPhone users got this message, too. Kind of freaky, I took this screenshot, then I went to text my brother back and tried to find it again and it was gone.

Thank god I'm not the only one. I started getting these when ever I check my voicemail. I get a new text message from "@" and it shows that I recieved them in 2012
eek.gif
I've been getting a lot of these recently as well, here is the explanation.
The network sends a notification from the tower to the phone to send a v-mail notification and then when you check your voice mail it sends another notification to your phone and then it would say on your iPhone that you no longer have a new vmail. but because of the fact thats its not a TMOBILE PHONE that the signal is sent differently to there exclusive phones. So not only the iPhone will be affected other unlocked phones will have similar problems.

Back
Top Bottom