Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by ev209

they are making me make a 500$ deposit for being a new att customer because i have 0 credit and they said i have to make 12 payments (a year) without missing one to get my 500$ back
any way around this?

Yea, go to another carrier, not worth it.

I have the incase Power Slider Case, does anyone have any suggestions for any belt phone holders that I would be able to use with this case on my iPhone?

nerd.gif

Check your loval Tjmaxx mine had the Griffin Wave cases that comes in a box of 2 and the Griffin Form case and a bunch of other ones for 9.99 would havescooped them up but I already own 3 Incase Slider

3.0 is pretty decent downloaded from the torrents couldn't load ituntil today cause my MacBook is s broken but it's pretty cool I'm liking the copy and paste the most cause now I can do alit of the stuff on nt andother sites I use like I am now on the go(posting pics etc) just waiting on the push app updates etc. Searchlight is ok wish it was a tad bt smoother but It isobviously a little slower on the 3G.. MMs needs to hurry up too..

Does bestbuy have the 3G for 99 on an upgrade? I'm gonna upgrade my dads 2G tommrow

I made the mistake of buying a magnet pouch for my iPhone this weekend
frown.gif

I used it yesterday for about 30mins, took my phone out and notice a message that said something like "iPhone can not make or accept calls, please restoreusing iTunes", kinda of scared me since I never seen this message before and I'm using it on Tmobile. So I turned my phone off, turn it back oneverything was fine. Didn't use the pouch for the rest of the day. Used it today while at work and notice I wasn't receiving any calls or text which isabnormal but I didn't get time to check it till after work, notice the same message again, so I turn my phone off, turned it back on and the phone wasworking again. So I call my girl and told her what happen and she said it's probably the pouch, the magnets may interfere with the phone. Got home, hit upGoogle and sure enough it's the magnets, if not careful it could erase your data or worse, kill your iPhone. I got lucky. Makes me pissed cuz it's anice pouch and I paid 15 bucks for it, ugh!

i'm gonna cop at best buy because they transfer your numbers for you, from any phone (apple doesn't do this), and most importantly, they have theprotection plan (which apple also does not offer). two of my good friends have cracked their screens and best buy gave them a loaner and replaced them.

at&t doesn't do that do they?

also, i'm in raleigh nc, i'm thinking of going to best buy mobile or the best buy store on friday morning. you think there will be a line?

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Check your loval Tjmaxx mine had the Griffin Wave cases that comes in a box of 2 and the Griffin Form case and a bunch of other ones for 9.99 would have scooped them up but I already own 3 Incase Slider
im looking to buy a new incase slider, but 35 bucks is way too much

do you have a gunmetal one you would sell?

Originally Posted by jphonix

i'm gonna cop at best buy because they transfer your numbers for you, from any phone (apple doesn't do this), and most importantly, they have the protection plan (which apple also does not offer). two of my good friends have cracked their screens and best buy gave them a loaner and replaced them.

at&t doesn't do that do they?

also, i'm in raleigh nc, i'm thinking of going to best buy mobile or the best buy store on friday morning. you think there will be a line?

Good point. I might just have to hit best buy instead. Will best buy have them this week end?

Are they making the same amount of white 3GS as blacks? cause i think last year the white 3G sold out a lot faster than blacks?

Ok so I purchased and upgraded my iPhone from 2G to 3G like 6 weeks ago.

Then I find out last week that the new iPhone 3Gs is coming out this week.

So I was wondering can I dispute with AT&T and somehow manage to get the 3Gs.

I feel dumb because the $200 that I paid for the 3G could have gone towards the 3Gs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

hey can we unlock the iPhone with 3.0
yes

Hell yeah when is the official update release???
weds, iphone dev team says that they will release yellowsn0w on friday i think

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Are they making the same amount of white 3GS as blacks? cause i think last year the white 3G sold out a lot faster than blacks?

i think they do that every year, last year i believe it just seems like it because there were black 8gbs

so it seemed like there were more black iphones

plus the white iphone was limited to only 16gb, and i guess more people who wanted 16gb got that instead because they believed it was limited

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I feel dumb because the $200 that I paid for the 3G could have gone towards the 3Gs.

Yes you can, you have 30 days to return any phone, so you're in the clear.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

^that dope, im confused as hell about what to do tho
laugh.gif
my thoughts.... hell thats how i feel about unlocking the damn thing thats why i havent done it...

well that and i havent really read how to do it.

Originally Posted by javier5857

But its been more than 30 days.
laugh.gif

Should I try arguing by saying that I asked the AT&T Employee if a new iPhone was being released anytime soon and he told me no.

Then I find out a month later that the new one is coming out. So can I say it was false advertising by the employee?

so ilooked at page 1 and saw the tutorial....... im trying now..... we'll see how things go, seems simple enough.

Originally Posted by javier5857

But its been more than 30 days.
laugh.gif

Should I try arguing by saying that I asked the AT&T Employee if a new iPhone was being released anytime soon and he told me no.

Then I find out a month later that the new one is coming out. So can I say it was false advertising by the employee?
just take the L, shouldve done your homework IMO

every year at the same time, apple releases an updated ipod or iphone

ipod nanos/touches in october or september i think, and iphones in june

Back
Top Bottom