Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

^^ go to Cydia , Manage, Packages, Categories, Modify and Remove. I think..well thats how i removed it.

Can I chat with someone over beejive if they dont have it? aka send them text messages, kinda.

What are the advantages/disadvantages to downloading appulos?

I jailbroke my iPhone like 4 days ago it was fun why it lasted until it frozed up and wouldn't reboot mo more I had to get a new phone now I'm a littlesketchy about jailbreaking again anyone had this problem

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

I jailbroke my iPhone like 4 days ago it was fun why it lasted until it frozed up and wouldn't reboot mo more I had to get a new phone now I'm a little sketchy about jailbreaking again anyone had this problem
Ummm....I just re-jailbroke my iPhone, it was running really slow and laggy/sketchy, and now it is perfect. Don't give up.

I have a little problem I need help with, the weather widget works for my city, but the icon of the weather doesn't show.

Can someone help?

how the hell do you upload photos to the pc? i tried uploading photos i took into photoshop and it said something about it being an invalid file.

eastpointoutlaw - unfortunately crashing is somethng you might have to deal with. I've had to restore my Phone like 7 times. But I feel that it's worthit so I don't mind. I sold say give it another who
smile.gif

Ratxaxtat - haha it might only be on the canadien app store
frown.gif

23MichaelJordan - I've had trouble with that widget aswell I can't figure it out from the tutorial posted. The DL link from the tut doesn't workfor me.

Originally Posted by JDocs

eastpointoutlaw - unfortunately crashing is somethng you might have to deal with. I've had to restore my Phone like 7 times. But I feel that it's worth it so I don't mind. I sold say give it another who
smile.gif

Ratxaxtat - haha it might only be on the canadien app store
frown.gif

23MichaelJordan - I've had trouble with that widget aswell I can't figure it out from the tutorial posted. The DL link from the tut doesn't work for me.

Naw. I found it.
It's nice.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how the hell do you upload photos to the pc? i tried uploading photos i took into photoshop and it said something about it being an invalid file.
Assuming you mentioned messing with them in photoshop, be sure they're saved in the proper format like .jpg. You must still have them under aphotoshop format I presume, such as .psd.

yeah it has happened like that to me before. My phone has actually crashed WHILE I was jailbreaking lol. It's just something you may have to deal with.

"wow..yes..what is the name of that theme? and where did u get it from> "

stereo leopard and i got it from cydia

So what do I do if does crash because turning it on an off doesn't work it jus stay on the pineapple screen while the load icon just rotate around it didyours do this and it so how did you fix it

Put it in restore mode.

Hold down the 'Home' button and plug it into your computer.

Yup, you just un-click the last option when its asking if you want to install Cydia, Installer, and Change boot logo.

Sorry for the spammage lol.
nerd.gif

When I launch Appshare, it is just a white screen with the back button, home button, install button and installous button.

I havent changed anything at all.

Any idea as to why this is happening? Havent had any problems at all until today.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

When I launch Appshare, it is just a white screen with the back button, home button, install button and installous button.

Any idea as to why this is happening? Havent had any problems at all until today.
You don't need appshare as long as you have installous

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

You don't need appshare as long as you have installous
But then how do I search for the apps I want to download and install?

I'm not able to search for any apps or anything.

Back
Top Bottom