Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Man i dropped my 2G iphone and smashed the screen, im so pissed!

Now i have to drop $200 for a new phone and i have to pay an extra $15 a month for 3G!

Man i dropped my 2G iphone and smashed the screen, im so pissed!

Now i have to drop $200 for a new phone and i have to pay an extra $15 a month for 3G!

Two new Apps I got today that are pretty awesome:

MewSeek (iSlsk) - A native P2P Soulseek client that lets you search and download music (or any kind of file) for free, straight to your iPhone/iPod Touch

PwnPlayer (this is used to play the music downloaded from MewSeek)- A full featured media player that aims to be a replacement for the stock media player. It mimics almost the same interface with the same functionality, plus enables a lot of extra features. Such as, filesystem playback, search, lock-scree gesture based playback control, and on the fly playlist managing.

Ratxaxtat - Ratatat is pretty dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Where does the music go when you download it?

I believe it goes to var/mobile/Media/Downloads
a tip I found for PwnPlayer:
To get PwnPlayer to recognize the files I downloaded from dTunes and MewSeek I had to change the file directory it was looking in for music from var/mobile/Media/Music to var/mobile/Media/Downloads by going to the "Featured" section in PwnPlayer and then clicking settings in the top left corner.
2973976672_cc84a5a1a3_m.jpg
2973125903_738398e64e_m.jpg

[h3]iPhone Firmware 2.2 Beta 2 Enables Street View[/h3]
Friday October 24, 2008 09:30 PM EST; Category: iPhone
Written by arn
Apple has seeded iPhone 2.2 Firmware Beta 2 and has fully enabled Google Street View. We hadpreviously reported that Beta 1 ofiPhone 2.2 had hidden APIs related to the Street View for Google Maps, but was not enabled.

Apple seeded iPhone 2.2 Firmware Beta 2 to developers tonight. The seed notes also indicated that Line-in audio accessories are now supported in the SDK.

Update: iPhoneYaphas posted a gallery.

hey jdocs how often did your phone crash

It varies, the fasts it has crashed AFTER jailbreaking was 1 week. But as I said, I use my phone A LOT more than most people. And I think I am getting moreknowledge on when and why my phone is crashing (yes I take notes on when it crashs
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
... such is the life of a geek/programmer). So hopefully I willavoid these situations more.

Is there a way to turn off that stupid word editor thing when you're writing text messages?

I believe there is an option for that in BossPrefs (found on Cydia).

Edit: T-Bone always coming through with the firmware updates
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

thanx rat one more thing, when texting on the iphone can you text with the keyboard this way
iphone.preview.JPG

or the other way?

need help guys..i just got another iphone..and when i try to restore it ..it gives me the error 1011....what do i do?????

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thanx rat one more thing, when texting on the iphone can you text with the keyboard this way
iphone.preview.JPG

or the other way?

as it stands right now...the iphone is not able to do text messaing in landscape mode (quoted pic) but hopefully a software update down the road will allow forit...please apple hook it up...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

iphone.preview.JPG

or the other way?
No, texting is only the other way.

alright so everytime i dl a theme off cydia i cant keep my OWN wallpaper, any suggestions?

are we allowed to be discussing this?

my brother has jailbroken 3g, his looks pretty sexy, i just keep mine legit

Back
Top Bottom